XLV • New Vows

The following chapters are flashbacks of Y/n

Third Person's POV

She hummed a song while they both lay down on their make-shift bed, staring at nothing but the ceiling. She glanced at him and smiled at how angelic he is when Draco's sleeping, she caressed his cheeks and kissed him, and hugged him tight as she could.

Not long she fell asleep and at that exact moment, Draco woke up and smiled at the sight right before him. He caressed her hair and kissed her head. He looked at his hand and noticed the ring he had on. It made him smiled and looked at his girl, peacefully sleeping. He gently pulled her off to his body and stood up, it was hard for him but he managed to do it without her waking her up. He put on his clothes and pulled the covers to cover her body. He kissed her head one more time before leaving the cottage to grab fresh air.

The cold midnight breeze greeted him and he felt something--like someone was there, watching them. It wasn't scary or intimidating. For him it felt like home, he turns around and the first thing he saw was Winter's grave, he smiled and crouched--dusting off her grave and smiled.

"I miss you, my baby...I'm so sorry for the past year, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to visit you as I promised. Forgive your old man as he is getting sick each and single day. But I promise you, I will make everything special, now that I and your mum are back together. I hope you forgive me for what happened between me and your mum, I honestly didn't want it to happen but it's unexpected. " Draco paused for a while and looked up to the sky, remembering the first time he said those words

"And...I will always be your mum's sky. I'll never let that fade away"

/cont./

After their tour in Hogwarts, Draco led Y/n to the Astronomy Tower. It's a good thing Headmistress McGonagall allowed them to explore while using their old uniforms. What's interesting about this couple is that they both look surprisingly young, no one even noticed that both are part of Hogwarts Alumni.

Once they reached the Tower, Y/n awed at the scenery--it was something she would never, ever forget. 

"Let's make a new vow...Let's make it real this time" Draco blurted out, making Y/n laughed at him but agreed to it right away. Draco brought out a white flower crown and faced her, placing the crown on her head and smiled. Both looked like they are getting married--but the difference is that they'll do it by themselves.

"I, Draco Lucius Malfoy take you Y/n L/n..as my wife. With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine" He said, putting on his ring to hers. She smiled at him and took of her engagement ring and took his hands and spoke

"I, Y/n Y/s/n L/n, take you Draco Malfoy as my husband...With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine" After sharing those words, Draco pulled Y/n for a kiss which she gladly kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as he buried the kiss deep, with love and passion.