XXX • Broken Vows

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n.

I won't be afraid of next winter if I am with you

Third Person's POV

You and Adrian started dating. In just few weeks you seemed to be moved on—however your feelings didn't budge. You felt Draco's still wanted to say something but he just choose to stay out of you way.

But you didn't let that worry you, as you kept on focusing on your studies and on Adrian. You even learned that he was a muggle-born Slytherin. And his family are descendants of soldiers. He was different from others, he knows how to treat you well and even lectured you about 40s.

Now, you and Adrian just sat on the edge of Astronomy Tower, mesmerizing the view as the sun set for the day. He hummed a melody, something unfamiliar to you but it was sweet

"You know, I suck at romance—women doesn't like me at all. They say I am too different" He said, as he caressed your cold hands, you chuckled slightly and looked at him with a small smile.

"Then I suck at romance too—I was promised and vowed but they end up being broken"

"Then we both suck at romance" He said, looking deep into you eyes, he gently peck you lips and smiled

"Let's go now, we still have classes tomorrow" Adrian walked you back to your room, you invited him but he kindly refused—although he promised you to take you out on a date. You bid him a goodnight and kissed him.

You tapped the barrel in the rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff, and walked yourself back to your room, surprised to see Draco waiting whilst he leaned on your bed frame.

"You and Stan huh?" He asked closing the book on his hand, you sighed and closed your door looking at him with confusion.

"Wha are you doing here?" You asked, still bothered by an unprofessional break up with you both.

But he didn't responded you, he just stood there looking down as you noticed his hand clenching.

"Draco look, I am tired—I have to sleep I—" You didn't get to finish your sentence when he hugged you close to his body. You can her his faint sobs. You patted his back and sighed

"I won't understand a thing unless—"

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for breaking our vows and promises. I'm sorry if I broke you...I really am sorry...I'm so sorry...you have to understand me" You were confused, as you were about to ask him, he broke the hug and left you again.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" You mumbled to yourself.