XXXIV • Winter's Visit

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

Like an overflowing tears, I live in this fleeting moment

Third Person's POV

"Doll, I really am sorry, it's just that I am so pissed, from what he did to you, and pissed by his whole existence"

"But that doesn't mean you have to punch him too! And Adrian, I told you—forget what he did to me because none of those matters even those happy ones"  Those words came from your mouth, and even it hurts it's true none of them matters

"I know, I know...it's just it made my blood boil, after all what he have don to you" You sighed and faced him, cupping his cheeks and smiled

"Look, I appreciate your concern. But darling, please move on. All of that doesn't matter anymore—what matters is that you and I"

"She's right, what's this Draco's business anyway?" Steve asked, butting in on their conversation as he received a glare from Adrian.

"Nothing Stevie, anyway thank you for looking out for my shop while me and Adrian go visit my brother"

"Hey, no prob. Besides I have my best gal coming over to help too..Take care in your way though" You and Adrian nodded and waved him a goodbye while you both made your way to the nearest Portkey.

Adrian still kept apologizing about what happened yesterday but you have told him that it doesn't matter anymore. Once you both arrived in the Portkey, the both of you apparated to your brother's shop which is your family's business before.

"And hey! Kid put that back! It's nor for sale!" Lucas yelled, to the kids who kept messing around his shop.

Your family has a huge obsession on collecting antiques, old ones—cursed or not. And it was a business that has passed every generation.

"Busy day brother?" You asked him, making him startle by your voice. As soon Lucas saw you he hugged you and showered you with brotherly kisses

"Okay! Stop it! I brought Adrian with me"

"Adrian! Good to see you again my friend" Lucas said, man hugging your boyfriend. You chuckled and let the two talk while you look around.

Your family's business have expanded, thanks to your brother's intelligence in business which your pretty sure he's not great in handling business.

Something caught your eye and that's a small figure of family. A mother was gently hugging her child while the father was hugging his wife from behind.

And you remembered something, something from your imagination. You imagined yourself with Draco before. You hugging your child, Winter as you both are happy to held your daughter's hand. But it didn't happened when Winter was taken away pretty soon.

You grabbed the little figure, it was made out of crystal and it was beautiful. A tear fell from your eyes as you stared at the beautiful piece of antique.

"Mrs. Tonks sell that to me, she said it was passed down by her mother-in-law. You can have it if you want—I mean I may or may not have been hiding that for awhile just to give it you"

"Oh no, it's your business. Buying it is a way of helping you out" Lucas scoffed and smiled at you, as he looked at you with warm eyes.

"And you're my sister. My one and only baby sister. I want you to have it" You smiled and hugged him, and he did hugged you back. After that, you remembered his words when both of you were on the run.

You sniffled and looked at him with curiosity written all over your face.

"Lucas...i have a question"

"Listening"

"When we were laying low...you whispered something on my ear. You said that he you assure me that the sun will shine upon us again...Did the Sun really shined on us?" Lucas chuckled softly, didn't expect for you to remember those words.

"Father...he always prepared me for everything. He told me that the Sun will shine on us again soon. Every single day, I asked him if the Sun already shine and his answer were always the same"

"What is it?" Lucas smiled and looked at his ring, which was his father's.

"He said that we would feel the Sun's warmth. And when we felt it, it means that we are almost near...so yes Y/n, the Sun will shine on us very soon" You smiled at his explanation, it wasn't the best but he tried his might to break it down for you.

You wiped your tears and looked at your brother

"We have to get going, need to visit my Winter now. Also thank you for this. Love you brother"

"Urgh, you're getting clingy now! Now go! Shoo I have more clients to attend" Lucas playfully said, chuckling at you. Both you and Adrian left, walking down near the station to get in Platform 9 3/4.

You felt so nostalgic visiting Hogwarts and visiting your daughter's grave. The warm breeze greeted you as you and Adrian made your way to the old cottage.

But as you both arrived, you noticed something changed, as if someone was there for a moment.

"Darling, can you put these on her grave? I'll just check the cottage" You said, Adrian nodded and smiled, you watched him went to the garden. As soon he was out of sight, you walked inside and some things did changed.

There's a small table, and it's filled with mittens. Freshly picked flowers and a scarf on the couch.

You looked around and your eyes widened as you saw the old chalkboard. You reached out for it and a tear left your eye.

'I was once very happy, and I am willing to make her happy again even if it means that I need to distance myself.

I saw her, she was now happy. She looked happier than ever—and I'm glad that she's now happy because she found another love.

But, yes—I was once very happy'

That what's was written in the board—you don't want to jump into conclusions yet but all the possible possibilities can be true. All you can think that he also went here and possible, he saw this.