XXXIII • Flower Shop

(I completely forgot to tell you guys what does Adrian Stan looked like; well for those who are SIMPS for Bucky. It's your lucky day. Sebastian Stan as Adrian Stan)

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

Remember me...

Third Person's POV

"Thank you! Come by next time" Y/n cheerfully said, waving at the customer who just left. Her life in New York changed. She's now with Adrian and they are happily living together.

She and Adrian are taking things slowly, Adrian helped her build her shop, and Y/n supported Adrian in his job—An Auror.

"Hey, where do you want me to put these?" Adrian asked, as a pile of plants followed him. Even though they are in the muggle world—they still use magic to make things easier

"Oh, just here. Thank you darling" She said, giving him a peck on his lips as he smiled.

"Anything for you doll" Y/n liked her nickname, doll. It made her feel so special and so unique.

They both chatted for awhile, till their front door open

"Hi! Welcome to Winter's—" Y/n's word trailed off when she saw the last people she wanted to see—Draco and Astoria.

Adrian stood there, anger building up in his veins as he knew how much pain Draco caused to Y/n. At this point he wanted to punch so much senses to him and make him beg for forgiveness

"So...rumors are true you and Stan huh?" Astoria said, definitely faking her smile at Y/n.

Although it is fake smile, Y/n gave her a genuine one. A real one

"Yeah...what can I do for go guys?"

"Well we're are—"

"Please give me that one...I would like to leave it on my daughter's grave" Draco said, completely cutting Astoria's lines. He just looked at her with those dead eyes but behind it—he wanted to tell her something.

"Please wait for awhile...Darling, can you get me some dried flowers at the back, and oh! The Lavender ones will do" Y/n said, snapping Adrian out of his thoughts. He nodded and kissed her forehead as he glanced at Draco

Who seemed to be jealous—but it is his fault that he lost Y/n

"This place...is small" Astoria said looking around as she clings on Draco's arms. Y/n then took a deep breath and smiled at her

"How are you?" Draco suddenly asked, looking at her with those still eyes.

Do you remember the time you bought flowers on my shop? That was the only time I got to talk to you. I don't even know why are you in Brooklyn

"Good, coping things up in a right way" she said, arranging the flowers not bothering to look at him since something about him makes her want to scream at him so bad.

"Will that take so long? Draco and I have other plans"

"Just a moment...Darling! Where's the dried flowers?" Y/n yelled, opening the door that leads to her garden.

"Oh! Sorry! I noticed that Win's flowers were sad so I replaced it with new ones. Anyway here" Adrian said giving the flowers Y/n needed

And made Draco furrowed his brows, confused by Adrian's words

"I'm sorry...did you just called my daughter Wins?"

"Yeah...what's the matter?" Adrian asked, raising his brow at him.

"Hmm, I don't know? Maybe the fact that you called my daughter as if she was your own"

"What's wrong with it? You're jealous that I can give Y/n the life she wanted?" Within a flash of the thunder, Draco lunged at him, knocking some of the displays.

Y/n and Astoria tried to stop them, but both men didn't.

"Malfoy! Adrian! Stop it" y/n said, breaking the two apart.

"Watch your damn words Stan! Watch your fucking damn words!"

"What?! You're gonna fight me? You're coward and weak Malfoy. I feel pity at your current girlfriend"

"Both of you! Stop it, now!" Y/n yelled, taking the three of them surprise by her sudden outburst. This was the only time Y/n yelled and burst in anger.

"Y/n! We are—holy fuck. What are you both doing here?!" Pansy exclaimed as she burst through the door with Blaise.

"Draco?! What are you doing here? Especially with her, I thought you're in—" Blaise didn't get a chance to speak his sentence about when Draco walked out, completely pissed and followed by Astoria.

"Doll..."

"Save it Stan! I'm going to clean this mess up"

Pansy looked at Adrian, suspiciously as he just shrugged and sighed before following Y/n at the back of their store.

"Wow...so much for a haply reunion"

"Shut your mouth Zabini"