IV • Trust

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n as she told her story to her son

TW: This chapter mentions rape, abuse, and sexual assaults

Draco...can I trust you?

Third Person's POV

"Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you!" Pansy exclaimed and hugged Y/n as they chatted along the hallway.

"It's a good thing you said yes to him. And you know you are the only person who made him change a bit"

"Really? Well, I guess I am lucky to have him" Y/n said to her and smiled.

"Love!" Y/n turned around and saw Draco running towards her, Pansy teased her and she smiled

"Morning, love...why are you so excited to see me?" She asked as she mouthed Pansy she'll follow her afterward.

"Why? Am I not allowed to see my girlfriend this morning?" Draco asked and she nodded in disagreement.

"No, not at all. It's just a whole new feeling to me" she said and linked arms with him.

"Don't worry, you will be used to this" They both walked down and chatted along.

Both didn't notice that someone was staring at them. Staring at jealousy and in anger

Y/n's gaze was nailed at Draco, as she didn't notice that she bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She said, and helped her to pick her things, but instead of letting her help. She pushed her to the ground and glared at her.

"Greengrass!" Draco hissed and glared at her. He immediately helped Y/n to stand up and faced his ex.

"The hell is wrong with you? She said sorry and she was trying to help you"

"She's hurting me Draco. She purposely did that!" Astoria defended herself and glared at Y/n.

"This is all your fault" she added and left them. Y/n bit her lip and looked down. He noticed her sudden sadness. He lifts her chin and smiled.

"Hey, don't frown. It's alright, I'm here"

"Sorry, it's just that...I don't feel right about it."

"About what? Your decision?" He asked and she shrugged. She sighed and tried to smiled small at him

"Draco...can I trust you?"

"Of course, you can. I love you, always remember that okay" Draco said to reassure her. She nodded and he hugged her, calming her down for a bit.

"Alright, as payback I will treat you for a date tomorrow in Hogsmeade"

"You don't have to Draco"

"Nope, I insist. Let's meet up in three broomsticks. After my Quidditch practice. I promise I will be there"

"All right. Just take a shower afterward okay. I don't want our first date to be smelly"