XI • Our Blessings to you is our gift

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

In sickness and in health. For the better or poorer, forever and always, our blessings to you is our gift

Third Person's POV

Y/n and Draco are nervous. They planned to talk to her father and brother first before visiting his family

"Are you ready?" Y/n asked him, he faced her and rested his head on her shoulders

"To be honest. I am quite scared. What if they don't like me? What if they hate me?"

"They will love you. Just don't mind my brother. He's a pain in the ass" Y/n joked and kissed him. She hold his hand and pushed the door of her house.

Where they were greeted by Lucas, almost killing Draco in his eyes.

"I'm surprised he's here"

"I'm surprised you're breathing" Y/n teased back. Lucas rolled his eyes and led them to their father's study room.  As they reached the room, Y/n can't help but to smile as he saw his father preparing a simple snacks for them as they talk.

"Ah, Y/n! I was worried you aren't home yet. Draco, it is nice to formally meet you now" Endymion said and offered his hand. Draco gladly accepted it.

Endymion gestured them to seat and he smiled at them. Draco smiled back at him awkwardly while Lucas just gave him a death stare.

"I am aware of Y/n's situation and yours too. I must say, I am quite shocked that you planted your seed inside my daughter" Endymion said and looked at Draco.

But he smiled and chuckled softly

"But, it already happened. However there is one thing I need to know...Do you truly love my daughter?"

"I...I do sir. I love her very much. And I promise to take care of her and cherish her. I will willingly sacrifice my life for her. I promise I won't hurt her" Draco said as he proved his self. Endymion nodded and took out the box he has been hiding.

He opened it and it was the crest of L/n. He gave it to him while Draco was just stunned, he looked at Y/n and she smiled.

"Then, my boy welcome to our family" Endymion said smiling at him. It was a short meeting but Endymion needs to go due to the business he still have with the ministry.

Leaving Y/n and Draco together with Lucas.

"So, you decided to knock on my sister huh?" Lucas asked him earning a glare from Y/n. She took her shoe and threw it at him but Lucas was quick on his feet and he dodge her shoe.

"If I caught you, hurting my sister. Ready your grave  cause you won't seeing daylight ever again"

"Just leave us already!" Y/n whined, Lucas gave Draco one last death glare before leaving the two alone. With that Draco felt the pressure lifted up as he released a heavy sigh. It was a relief that her father accepted him but her brother on the other hand is still skeptical about her

"You know.." Y/n started, she picked up the crest of L/n's and pinned it on his coat. She smiled and looked at him as her eyes are full of happiness

"It's a tradition in our family to give our family crest. This was passed down to my mother when my father asked her hand in marriage. And now, father is passing this to you...He really welcomes you to our family" She added and smiled. The shine of L/n looked good on him, he caressed her cheeks and lightly pecked her lips.

"I love you" That's what all he said, no words are enough to express his feelings. But those three words were enough to project his feelings for her.

"I love you too"

__________________________________

Y/n was nervous. Her face got pale and her hands become sweaty as she and Draco waited for his parents.

"You're doing great love. Mum will actually love you" Draco whispered to her, caressing her hand reassuring that he's always by her side.

"Just nervous love. I still can't believe I am going to meet your parents" She whispered back, trying to smile but deep inside she is having a panic attack.

The door flew open and the heels of Narcissa and Lucius clicked together as they made their way to see their son, and his girlfriend.

"Draco..." Narcissa spoke softly, Draco and Y/n stood up from their seat, giving her a light bow.

"You must be Y/n. We've heard so much about you, and my you are really beautiful" Narcissa complimented her, Y/n smiled and offered her hand, but Narcissa pulled her for a hug.

"I'm sorry for my sudden intrusion, Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Malfoy" Y/n spoke softly and smiled at them. She can feel Lucius hot stares at her, and she feels like he is slowly murdering her but she shook of the feeling

And you know, their blessings was indeed the best gift I have received. No materials things could ever replace it. Now I understood why people choose something they would always remember, than a materialistic thing

"I am aware of your situation. Draco told us what happened, and we were surprised by his news. All I can say is I am happy about it. I have got to be a grandmother." Narcissa said, holding Y/n's hands as a sign that she gave her blessing.

After hours of talking, Lucius let Draco and Narcissa leave so he can talk, privately with Y/n. She glanced at Draco and mouthed her that she'll be okay.

"I know my presence scares you a lot" Lucius spoke, looking at her while he hold his cane with his right hand.

"But trust me darling, I mean no harm. All I wanted is that my son's happiness and I saw that when he delivered the news to us." He added, putting down his cup. He cleared his throat while Y/n listened to him attentively.

"All I want is the best for my family, and heaven already gave me the answers to it. And I will no longer make this long, you darling are always welcome to my family. You have our blessings. Our blessings to you is our gift, child" Lucius said, finally smiling at her.

Y/n felt a huge lift on her shoulders as she received his blessings. With a sudden move, Y/n have him a hug and he chuckled slightly.

"Also, do take care of your body. You are carrying you and Draco's child."

"I will, father" Y/n spoke, making him smile. A real genuine smile.

Without knowing, Draco and Y/n also gave blessings to their parents, and that blessing is uniting and tying the bond between L/n and Malfoy