XXVI • Home

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

Home...a place where you belong Draco

Third Person's POV

The battle of as over, they have won. Voldermort's dead and everyone rejoiced. As for Y/n, all she wanted is to run to Draco's arms and hugged him for a longest time.

But the only catch, he's missing alongside with his parents. No one knew where they went or where are they hiding. She tried to search in his house but they weren't there.

Few months have passed, still no letter nor news about Draco, Y/n didn't gave up to search. She searched every corner, ever places she could. The more she search for him the more her will got stronger.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Pansy exclaimed, bursting through her doors as a letter was on her hand. Y/n took it, ripped the seal apart and started reading

My dearest love, Y/n

First of all, I wanted to say sorry for leaving you without an explanation. I am so sorry for leaving without saying. I'm sorry for fleeing away, but I do hope you'd understand.

Mother insisted to hide for a few months, in order to gain everyone's trust. Eventually it did work. I'm in Russia, far away from London. Do not worry my love for I am safe with my parents. We are slowly regaining our lives and our fortune.

I miss you, my darling. I truly miss you and I cannot wait to be with you again. I love you so much darling and I promise to do all to be with you. Please do me one favor though,

Never leave my side even if I changed. I love you my darling

Love, Draco

"When did he sent this?" Y/n asked Pansy, who has tears on her cheeks. She wiped it away as Pansy smiled

"Yesterday, it was addressed to me. Draco didn't know that you changed your address. But now you received a letter, that means he is coming back. He's coming home!" Y/n and smiled and hugged Pansy in happiness. It was contagious and warm.

"Yes...he's coming home" She said, and sobbed on Pansy's arms. She never feel resentment nor anger towards him. She believes that was true love

True love...it was certainly a great feeling yet they come with a great price. I didn't know what it was but all I know it is painful yet pleasurable

________________________________

Strange things happened when Y/n came back to Hogwarts. 8 months have passed, many things changed. Including Draco.

She was utterly confused on why he was ignoring her like he didn't even know him. They were supposed to meet at their old hideout, but he didn't came. Every time he would go see him, his friends would say he's not there or he is sleeping.

Neither did Blaise or Pansy knew what was happening to him. Y/n felt he is pushing her away.

You said I was your home? But why do you keep pushing me away?