XXI • He's different

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

Goodbye to our last dance
The heavens do have an end
So we'll let go together
In our final dance

Y/n's POV

I sat on the cold hard floor of the Astronomy Tower as the sun rises. I never knew the beauty of Hogwarts till now, the sun hits my spot as I used the back of my hands as a shield from the sun.

I inhaled the fresh breeze as I encountered my last night with Draco. I never regret any single thing. Like what the elders used to say, when you're wrong, but you think you're right...it makes you dangerous

"What are you doing in here, traitor?" I chuckled and didn't bothered turning around as I knew whose voice that belongs to.

"Aren't you tired Harry? For treating me poorly?" I asked him as I stood up. I faced them and only Ron was looking at me with a soft eyes.

"You betrayed us. You even helped them get away...You are no different from them"

"Maybe I did it for a reason...Harry, just because you are the star of the story doesn't mean the world will revolve around you...You're now too blind to see what's the truth" I told him, he scoffed at me and I just simply smiled

"What's your reason? For helping Draco?" Hermione asked me.

"Because they made a promise to each other. They love each other so much that they are willingly to help one another even if it's wrong. Draco...he did it not because of his father, he did it because he wanted to protect the only girl he have, and that is Y/n. She did it not because she pity Draco, she did it because that's what she thinks it's right. It may be wrong for you Potter but, for us...for her it's a right thing to do. You have four eyes already yet, you wouldn't understand it because you're to blind to see the both sides of the story. "

I was about to open my mouth when I noticed Blaise and Pansy standing looking at the Golden Trio, their eyes aren't full of hatred or anger. It's full of regret and paint.

"Pansy...Blaise..." I mumbled, Pansy approached to me and she smiled at me as if everything's okay.

"We are doing bad things to protect the people who are dearly close to us...We only did it not because we didn't have a choice...But because we want to protect someone" Pansy added and looked at them.

"You're the reason why he was a jerk to you Harry...You gave him a reason to hate you...to resent you" I said, looking straight at his eyes. He looked confused and so is Hermione. I know it may sound biased but half-bloods and muggles are sometimes gullible.

"You only saw his bad side...Maybe if you have him a chance, you would see the difference. You would see what I see in him" I added, Pansy held my hand looking at me proudly as I stood up for what I truly believed

"She's right mate...we gave Malfoy a reason to hate us. We didn't gave him a chance to get to know him" Ron spoke up to them and he looked at me, smiling softly.

"The heavens do have an end Harry" I spoke softly to him and left them. I couldn't help it, so I let my tears fall down as I made my way back to my room.

My last night with Draco was my last dance with him. It was sweet and delicious, but that was our last dance.

If I knew it is our last dance, I would say to you to hold on my hand a little longer and we will both let go.

"Y/n/n!" I looked at my door and saw Pansy, her eyes are telling me that there's still hope as I just smiled at her

"It was our last dance Pansy...I didn't get to say a goodbye"

____________________________________

2 months later

"Alright....steady and shoot" I did what Lucas told me. And surprisingly I did my first bow shot

"Alright! You're getting a hang of it" He told me and hugged me, we decided to practice more as Papa, casually feeds our geese.

It's been 2 months since the incident. When Papa found out I helped Draco, we decided to flew to Russia. There's a safe house here in Russia that belongs to my family.

In this place, we are safe. I haven't heard any news from Draco. The only person who knew about our whereabouts are the Delacour Family and Pansy.

Pansy and I have been exchanging letters and she decided to attend her last year. As for me, I decided to lay low first.

"You doing good?" I looked at my brother and he is wearing his worried face, I nodded and looked far away. The place is surely peaceful. There's a small lake near on our house, and the field is big enough to ride a horse.

"I just miss him...It's a weird feeling but I really really wanted to see him. If I saw him that he's okay, then I would be with peace" I confessed and shot another arrow. I heard him sighed and put his bow down near the table.

"I'm sure he's fine. Malfoy's kept their promises. I know he would do the same...Just have a little faith" He told me and he went inside. I looked up to the sky as I remembered our small conversation.

"You're watching me right? Don't ever look away" I mumbled as I stared at the beautiful, orange sky

It wasn't our last dance Draco...but I felt like it is. We didn't get to say goodbye for now to each other and yet, we bothered realized that even the heavens do really have an ending