X • Winter's Miracle

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

At that moment, I thought you were going to abandon me. But instead, you showed me a miracle that I wouldn't forget

Y/n's POV

I got home last week, and things in my house wasn't the same. This is going to be my first Christmas without Mama.

I wasn't even sure on how my mother was gone. We are still confused about her situation and her secrets that she keeps to herself.

All of us mourn, especially Papa. His sob's echoed around his room, but he always said that he's okay even though he's not.

Right now, I'm in the kitchen helping the house elves of ours as we prepare breakfast. Our longest house elf, Happy was making a pasta when I felt sick.

I rushed towards the sink and vomit. I've been feeling sick since last week. Especially in the morning, I feel nauseous and I feel like I have to vomit everything I ate.

I gargled my mouth with some cold water and drank a warm water.

"You know, I do notice you are sick since last week" I turned around and saw Lucas, leaning against the door frame. I sighed and looked at him

"I really am. Maybe it's a common flu"

"Common flu my ass. You always vomit after you eat. And you always complain you feel light headed in the morning" My eyes widened and looked at him.

And I realized, I am late. Late as fuck, I quickly went to my room and looked at my calendar. And I'm supposed to have my period last week.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. I placed my hands on my belly and started to think the most impossible thing.

___________________________________

"Blergh!" I continued to vomit while my Papa held my hair back as he rubbed his hands on my back.

"Dear, what is happening to you? We should seek a doctor immediately" Papa said and I have no choice but to agree. After vomiting everything. I went to my room and changed my clothes as I feel light headed and hungry.

I looked into my mirror and noticed I have a slight bump in my belly. I rub my belly and I started to get scared.

What if I am pregnant? Will Draco stay with me? Or will he abandon me? What will Papa say? What will Lucas say?

What will—

"Y/n? You okay?" I was snapped from my thoughts and saw Lucas, he was staring at me and I can tell he's worried.

"I'm scared" I mumbled and looked at him. Lucas pulled me for a hug and kissed my forehead. I felt calm for a second but when Papa came into my room.

My nervousness came around again. Lucas decided to stay while Papa and I went to St. Mungos. When we finally reached the Hospital.

I felt my hands sweaty and I cling to my father's arms and he patted my hands to ease me. My father talked to one of the nurse and told us to wait for the doctor.