III • Scary person

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n as she told her story to her son

Draco, did you know?

Third Person's POV

I remember I ran away because I was scared...I don't know why but a part of me felt guilty leaving him there.

"Close your eyes," Pansy said as she put on a light makeup on Y/n. They were on the train, going back to Hogwarts.

"Pansy...I'm nervous" Y/n told Pansy. She sighed and held Y/n's hand and smiled at her.

"You'll be fine. Today you will meet him and you told me you love him. I'm sure he'll love you too" Pansy said and hugged her. Y/n thanked her and Pansy helped her to get dressed.

Y/n headed to the Head Boy department. It was empty so she took a seat that is near the window area. She looked at the scenery and saw how beautiful it was just like one fine summer day.

"Y/n" she turned around and saw a blonde boy, dressed in a black suit that goes well with his stormy blue eyes.

But she realized who it was. Draco Malfoy, the boy who she bumped into before, and the boy that everyone says he's a bad guy.

She quickly turned around and pretended she didn't know him. She heard his shoes made noise, as Draco suddenly sat right in front of her.

"Wait, are you wearing make-up?" Draco asked as he attempted to brush off the makeup on her face. She looked down and he chuckled.

"For you," Draco said as he handed her flowers, Carnations Snowdrop flowers. Y/n was sure only Pansy and the boy knew about her favorite flowers, and she doesn't want to make assumptions yet too.

"W-why are you here?" She asked timidly, he smiled at her

"I'm here to hear your answer," Draco said to her, but soon realized that she was a bit uncomfortable.

"Your not the boy" she simply stated, a hint of fear was heard in her tone. Draco isn't surprised at all. He knew this was coming but it was worth trying for.

He reached for his pockets and showed him the picture of a smoke trail. Y/n knew it was him but she still can't believe it.

I was hesitating that time, whether to give him a chance or not. But the decision I made, made me truly happy.

"W-where did you get that?"

"You sent this to me. As proof of our exchanging letters. I even greeted you on your birthday."

"The flowers...they look sad...I'm sorry" Y/n stood up from her seat and ran away. She was scared and nervous, especially the boy she has been talking to all over the summer was Draco Malfoy.

"Y/n? Wow, did he said his name?" Pansy asked her and she disagreed.

"He's a scary person, he has blonde hair"

"Blaise's best friend? Malfoy?" Pansy asked in disbelief and she nodded. She heard her best friend scoffed and she looked at her.