XLVI • Second chances

The following chapters are flashbacks of Y/n

I long for you...

Third Person's POV

George dropped his product when Y/n and Draco talked to him—wanting him to be the witness of their secret wedding instead of their close friends and family.

A few weeks ago, after their tour in Hogwarts; Y/n and Draco decided to hold a ceremony—a wedding. And they have both decided that their witness should be George Weasley.

And they could think of one reason why he is the perfect person to witness their wedding. He was the reason why the both of them are together again—not because of Adrian letting go of her, not because Blaise told her the truth nor persuading Draco to tell her the truth.

And not the hand-written question on their chalkboard, but because of his simple gift that reminded them of their pure innocent love.

"M-me? Why me?" George asked them once more, making Draco and Y/n laugh at his confusion. Y/n held his hand and smiled

" Because you are the reason why we are together again. Please, Georgie, we wanted you to be our witness. It's just a simple ceremony, just me, Draco, our family, and a few friends of ours. No one else, and absolutely no fancy ceremony"

George was still stunned by Y/n's words—he looked at Draco and he nodded at him, showing him that he agrees with her. He looked back at Y/n, and a smile formed on his lips.

"Alright, it would be an honor to me, Mrs. Malfoy," He said, teasing the couples. George gave Y/n a big brotherly hug and man-hugged Draco, congratulating both soon-to-be husband and wife.

After the three's small talk, Y/n and Draco went back to the Malfoy Manor—to be greeted by a surprise they never expected.

As Y/n opened the door, she stopped in her tracks as she saw someone dear to her and Draco. Even though Draco still has issues with him, Y/n knew that one small talk will change everything between them.

Draco, however, is confused why Y/n was standing still in the doorway, he looked at where she was staring and he too was a frozen shock to see him.

"Father..." he mumbled, and Lucius looked at them—he changed; both physical and inner. His hair is tied in a nice ponytail and he looks very well.

"Son...dear Y/n" he muttered completely shock—because he didn't know what else to say nor what to do. He feels like there's no connection between them, especially to his son; Draco.

He wanted to repay all of his sins, make time for him, and maybe make up the years Draco longed for a father even in just a short time

Y/n looked at Draco and he could tell he wanted to talk to him but he's too afraid. She smiled and looked at Lucius and spoke

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Malfoy," She said with a smile, and Lucius couldn't help but smile too. He immediately approached them and helped them with their belongings, of course, that surprises Draco—a lot. He just stood there, not knowing what to do. But he managed to follow Y/n to their living room

"Mr. Malfoy, how are you doing?" Y/n started lifting the awkwardness around the room. She holds Draco's hand as she knew he's still shocked and surprised