II • One summer day

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n as she told her story to her son

Draco, do you remember?

Third Person's POV

Do you remember? The time we were invested in talking to each other through letters, You kept sending me letters which is annoying but sweet at the same time

To my secret admirer,

Just a hint, it won't hurt you, right? If you wanted to be friends with me, or even date me I should least know your name.

Yours truly,
Y/n

She sealed her letter with the melted wax and gave it to her owl. She sighed as she was frustrated to know who is the boy she has been talking to since the summer starts.

"Y/n! It's lunch already come down over!" She heard her mother yelled. She stood up and let out a stretch before going down.

She walked out of her room and walked across the hall where her family never use.

"Staring at the ballroom aren't we?"

"Why do Mum and Dad refuse to use this room?" She asked her brother Lucas who just shrugged.

"Come on, I'm getting hungry," Lucas said and dragged her along the way.

"Finally you two. Let's eat shall we?" Her mother said and set up the table. They soon started eating and started to fill the walls with stories.

"Mum, how come we never use the ballroom whenever we have guests or we held parties?" Y/n asked as she picked up her food. Her mother and father looked at each other and sighed.

"We haven't used it since our wedding. Your father and I promised that we will never use that for gatherings or any other occasions"

"Why?" Both Lucas and Y/n asked them. Their father cleared his throat and smiled

"We don't want history to repeat itself. Now shall we move on to desserts?" Their father said and stood up from his seat. Y/n looked at his brother and he shrugged at her.

After their lunch, Y/n walked back to her room, only to find the boy's owl, standing next to her owl who is cuddling under the fine weather of summer. She smiled and took a picture of it, and decided to make another one for the boy.

She ripped the letter open and scoffed as she read the next words

To Y/n,

It's a secret! Where's the fun in that if I told you my name? Besides if I told you, you would stop writing to me.

How about this, you can picture me or draw me. I am tall, I have perfect blonde hair, I have this beautiful stormy blue eyes and sexy lips

Yours truly,
Secret

"Unbelievable" she mumbled to herself as she read the last words. She chuckled and sat down as she grabbed a parchment and a quill.