LI • Wait for me, please!

The following chapters are flashbacks of Y/n

Please don't leave me...

Y/n's POV

As soon as I arrived at my brother's shop, I can tell that he really needs a serious help. By the looks of it, a pile of boxes are laying around and some are outside his door.

I chuckled and walked in, looking around and saw a few changes as well.

"All of these...came from a really old guy?"

"Huh? Since when did you got here?"

"Just now, geez. Is this thing even real?" I asked him, observing the antiques laying around

"Yes they are. And I need some help—I've decided to put some of these in auction. Come on help me out now"

"You said we are going to meet someone" I said to him and he nodded and smirked at me. I let out a small scoff and rolled my eyes. I went to the back room and changed into something comfortable.

Once I was done changing, I accidentally knocked over a antique. I kneeled down to picked it up but to my clumsiness, I wounded myself

"Oh, that's a bad omen" I rolled my eyes and sighed

"Don't jinx it Lucas, come on now we have a lot of work to do" I said to him and cleaned up the mess I accidentally made. But I feel something wrong, like a bad feeling is building inside me

"Hey" Lucas called me out and patted my shoulders, I sighed and faced him, giving him a worried look

"Something's not right. And before you say it it's in my head, I have a gut feeling Lucas."

"I know, but think positive okay? Draco's fine, he's with Scorpius and your mother in-law. He's fine—but what you do need to worry is the guests waiting outside"

"Right...I'll go talk to them while you prepare your infamous sandwich" I joked to him and left him. I walked back inside the shop and helped my brother to talk to his clients.

Everything is going well, and will be going well.

I was talking to a client when someone burst through the doors. I looked up and faced him confused

"Blaise? Why are you here?"

"Y/n...It's Draco" I could feel my whole heart drop on the floor when Blaise said his name. I didn't even waste a second, I sprinted out of the shop, and I can hear Blaise calling my name. At this point, I don't care if I bumped into people.

"Draco...wait for me please"

Narcissa's POV

Everything was happening fast, as soon Lucius picked up Draco, we didn't waste any time at all. We apparated to St. Mungos, and we even accidentally bumped to Blaise.

Within a look, he disappeared quickly and the doctors rushed to us. I am crying, while I hold my grandson near to me. I know I have to be strong, for Y/n...for Scorpius...and most importantly for Lucius.