IX • From this moment, we will be forever in love

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

You were that light Draco. You gave me that light and I am forever grateful for that. So please let me be your light too, love

Third Person's POV

A month have passed, and Y/n was okay. She may look happy but deep inside she was still mourning for the loss of her mother.

But she was lucky enough, her best friend Pansy was there for her when she had her darkest days, so is Blaise.

And Draco, who supported, too care of her and who loved her. She was thankful for them that they were there for her. Y/n knew to herself that someday she will return that favor too.

Christmas took over the Hogwarts Castle. This will be her first time, celebrating Christmas without her mother. But she knew her mother is watching her.

"Y/n! Come on we have to get ready!" Pansy exclaimed and dragged her towards Y/n's common room.

Pansy already knew how to enter since she always hang out with Y/n. As soon they both step into the common room, the two didn't waste time to change into winter clothes as they both were excited for their double dates.

"Hey, does this look okay?" Y/n asked as she wore a yellow Sunday floral dress. Pansy gasped on how Y/n looked like a real princess, she took her hand and dragged her into the mirror.

"Do you know what I see?"

"Uh...the two of us?" She said, mostly in a question manner, Pansy chuckled and smiled

"I see me, and I see you as a princess! You looked so  beautiful!" Pansy exclaimed, Y/n thanked her and smiled

"Well, are you ready?"

"Honey, Parkinson's are born ready"

Both Y/n and Pansy chuckled as they made their way out in the common room. Their boyfriends, promised them to took them out for a Christmas Date before the Holiday break begins.

"Oh, looks like our dates our here" Blaise said, nudging at Draco. He was stunned when he saw Y/n.

He can't believed that he fell for an angelic girl, she smiled and linked her arms with him and the four of them went to Hogsmeade.

It was snowing, and the four of them liked it. Draco patted Y/n's hair as the snow attached to her hair.

"You looked so magical with snow, love" Draco whispered and kissed her cheeks, she blushed by his compliment but managed to say a thank you.

"Guys! Look there's a picture booth. Let's all take one" Pansy exclaimed and dragged her boyfriend, Blaise.

Draco and Y/n followed them afterwards, giggling as they watch Pansy's excitement.

"Oh, Y/n should say the 'L' lines" Blaise teased her but Y/n tuck her tongue out and smiled

"Deal, but you will pay for our drinks later"

"Alright then!" He proudly said. They positioned theirselves and signaled the photographer

"From this moment, we will forever be-"

"In Love!" They all exclaimed. Once they received their photos, they went to a bar to settle down.

_________________________________

It is their last night in Hogwarts, Y/n decided to spent a night with Draco.

She was resting her head in Draco's chest as Draco reads a book. She hummed and from time to time she steal glances.

"You know, you can stare at me...I don't mind at all. I know I am handsome"

"If I stared at you too much, I will miss you once we parted ways in the Platform 9 3/4"

"I can always visit you though. And do things we shouldn't do" Y/n gasped and slightly slapped his bare chest and he chuckled

"Seriously? At my house?"

"I'm joking love! Unless you wanted to" He teased and she playfully rolled her eyes. He pushed her into the bed, and planted kisses on her face until it reaches her neck.

"I love you so much Draco" she whispered clear enough for him to hear. He smiled and passionately kissed her lips and smiled

"I love you too, so much Y/n"

That was the moment I was waiting for. And that moment I promised to him and to myself that I will be forever be in love with him no matter what. Cause he is my happiness, always and forever my happiness