XXXVII • Winter's Revelation

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

If we have each other

Y/n's POV

I lay my head on Adrian's chest as he hummed a sweet tune of his. His hand are caressing my hair as we looked at the window where the City Lights of Brooklyn, New York glow.

"I can't wait for that day. Where you walk down on the aisle and we exchange vows" Adrian mumbled at me and I took a glance. I smiled as I rested.

"I hope things turn out great...I really am glad that we—well got engaged in right time" I said. Both of us are now 20. And starting a family at early age isn't that bad at all.

The next morning, I was kind of not in mood when Adrian told me he cannot go with me in London. We have been planning this for days and yet he says he can't go due to Ministry's decision to extend his training days

"Why? I thought no training today?" I whined as I packed my clothes. Adrian and I decided it's best if we go back to London for a bit. But the Ministry seems to like my fiancée so much.

"Duties doll...don't worry I will try to catch up. You know I really can't stand the feeling being away from you lumina" I chuckled and wrapped my hands around his neck as I gave him a light kiss.

"Alright—I'll tell my brother that we are planning to extend our stay in London. Owl me okay" I said to him and he nodded. He grabbed his wand and case and winked at me.

"See ya later doll" He said with his Brooklyn accent. I chuckled softly and went back to my business. After that, I checked all my things if I missed something.

Once I was done, I went to the Portkey that is near on my flower shop. I paid the man and jumped to the Portkey.

As soon everything stopped spinning, I landed on Diagon Alley. It's good that things got back to normal. The Alley seems more livelier than ever. I tightly held on my case and decided to visit some old friend of mine.

I looked at their shop and it still amaze me that their business is booming with happiness even if someone dearly to them is gone.

I tool a deep breath and walked inside—I was greeted with bunch of kids, excited to buy their products—some are testing it and some are simply admiring.

"Ah! If it isn't the bride!" I turn around to see George, I playfully rolled my eyes and returned his hug.

"I didn't know you have an ear in New York"

"Hmm I see you are still practicing your jokes" I playfully slapped his arm but he just laughed at me.

"It's good that you are slowly standing up again" I told George and he nodded at me. We both took a seat outside and enjoyed the people passing by.

"It's been hard actually. Especially for Mum. I feel like my life isn't complete without Freddie boy"

"I get that feeling...but eventually we need to move on because it's life. I am sure Fred is happy that you are slowly bringing yourself up. I am sure he is happy."

"Yeah...yeah he is. And in honoring of his name, I came up with a product and will name it after him. And if you don't mind—here" I furrowed my brows as he gave me a small box. He gestured me to open it and a small creature appeared. It's fur is white like a snow and eyes are black like a stake.

"I called it Winter's Charm. I named it after your daughter. It's a charm that will remind you of happy memories. I hope you don't mind" A tear fell on my eyes, it os actually touching for him to make a beautiful charm and name it after my child.

"This is the beautiful gift I have received. And thank you George...Thank you so much"

"Oh it isn't a gift! You have to pay me" My eyes widened but he let out a hearty laugh which I glared at him.

"I want to be the ring bearer. I have this idea of the rings that will perfectly fit you and Malfoy" I looked at him confused at his statement but I can tell he isn't joking at all.

"George...I am to be married to Adrian...not to Draco"

"I know...and no I am crazy nor confused. I am happy that you are to be wedded to Adrian. But I know deep inside your heart—you love Draco hence I am making a ring for you and Draco. He agreed to it anyway" I was shocked to hear it from him that Draco agreed to have us a ring even though there are no us. At least not anymore.

"George...why?" I didn't know what else to say cause George seemed to have a point. No he does have a point about my feelings for Draco.

And for 2 years, I chose to ignore it but what I didn't know is that the more I ignore the more I deepen my love for Draco.

"Because I want you to be happy. I get that you are happy with Adrian. But there's no glow. And don't worry, it's a simple ring your future husband won't notice it.

_______________________________

I walked towards the cottage that Draco and I used to hangout. I was surprised to see him there. He looked different and it's not a good different. He is much skinnier now and a lot paler. His eyes are dull and his lips are chapped.

And he is wearing a a hat. It confuses me cause Draco never usually wears hat.

"Hey" I softly sai, gathering his attention. He looked at me and I can tell he is surprised and he is hiding something from me.

"H-hey...What are you doing here?" He asked, I walked towards him and offered a white rose to my daughter's grave.

"I just wanna visit Winter...Are you here to visit too?"

"Yeah...I kind of miss her. Hope we got to meet her but fate is cruel" I looked down on my shoes as my heart clenched in pain.

I admit. I never moved on—it was lie. Yes I did loved Adrian but my feelings for Draco hasn't gone away.

"You look great by the way...I heard the news that you are marrying Stan"

"Yeah...he proposed to me a few days ago. How about you? You changed—I mean a good change. How have you've been?" I asked but all he did is chuckled softly and patted my head like he used to do.

"I'm good...getting my life together." Lie, I know it was lie but I chose to stay quiet.

We both stood there, looking at our daughter's grave. I suddenly felt a cold touch and I glanced at him and to his hands. I smiled weakly and held his hand.

I can no longer feel his warmth. I don't know why but how I wish it was there.

"I miss you so much darling" Those words were enough to make me cry. I let my tears fall as I bit my inner cheeks—refraining myself from sobbing

"I miss you too...every single bit of it" I replied back, looking at him. He smiled and let go of my hand. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead—I was expecting a warm touch but cold lips was pressed against my forehead.