fifty one

oiiii 😚 time skips will come and go!

lil bit of smut in the beginning half heh

—-

when harry spotted louis attempting to put his collar on, he nearly fell over.

it had been a while since he saw the weaved ribbon and metal links around the golden skin belonging to his boy, it had been a while since they were able to take steps like that in their relationship again. with a child needing their attention twenty four hours a day, it's hard to get by. harry was itching to have louis' body tied up as he railed him from behind or have him over his lap with his arse a pretty shade of pink from spanking him, but louis and their child's wellbeing comes first, always. he knew louis was eager to get back into it as well just based upon how he had been acting recently.

after their discussion in the playroom harry decided to make it known to louis that he was his best boy in any way he could. he woke him up that following morning to breakfast in bed and a blowjob, helped him organize his clothes from maternity and post-operation that he could still fit, and deep cleaned their room to make him feel lighter. he also decided to run louis a bath the night of their talk after the baby went to sleep with candles and dimmed lights, fake flower petals he bought from the store and brushed his hair for him. he massaged his body with soothing lotion and kissed him tender — reminders littering his lips and skin that harry loved him and would walk to the ends of the earth just to see him smile.

louis adored the man, he felt like he was going to explode from emotions because harry was too good to him. even nearly a week later he still gets a body rub before bed and loads of kisses.

louis caught harry's gaze in the mirror and his cheeks flared red as if he were caught doing something wrong. the flush spread from his cheeks down his neck and he dropped the collar by surprise, not breaking eye contact with the man. the collar landed against the floor with a soft clattering. he had found the collar in the his dresser when searching for a pair of panties because he was about to take a shower, so once he finished, he had gotten dressed and stared at the collar for a good five minutes before deciding to try it on.

harry strode over toward him and bent down to grab the accessory, thumb running over the ribbon and the engraved charm in the middle. "'s been a minute," he murmured.

louis chewed on his lip. "yeah."

the boss only nods with him and steps behind louis to place the collar around his neck. he clasps it, slipping a finger between the jewelry and louis' neck to make sure it wasn't too tight before leaning down to kiss the junction between louis' neck and shoulder. louis' head lolled back at the contact, hands gripping the edge of the bathroom countertop and his eyes fluttered shut once harry's kisses grew sloppier on his skin.

"should i mark you up?" harry murmurs, peering up at louis in the mirror. "we do have a meeting to go to tonight."

louis let out a whine. "i forgot about the meeting," he frowns.

harry took that answer and settled one hand on louis' waist, the other finally removing itself from the collar and he nipped at louis' neck before holding him down to suck on it.

another soft whine came from the smaller boy as he turned around to face the dominant. "evil," he huffs.

the corner of harry's mouth twitches into a small smirk. "don't test me, love."

louis crosses his arms and stares up at him expectantly. he already knows harry has a reputation for messing with him and they're about to go to this really important meeting that he honestly forgot about and he feels bad.