three

trigger warning: mention of suicide (neither of them, its about their family).

---

louis noticed that his dominant was definitely some eye candy. the man had piercing forest eyes, a sharp jawline that had slight stubble growing on it, thick fuschia lips and louis even noticed the man had a bar through his tongue when he talked. harry also had an eyebrow piercing and many tattoos. he was definitely carved by a god. he was tan and toned, his chestnut hair cascaded down towards his shoulders and it was a curly mess. he was beautiful.

louis was sitting on the kitchen counter, watching harry make them some breakfast. it was around nine in the morning. louis was in bliss. harry's bed was comfortable and the man radiated a shield of protection and warmth when they cuddled. they woke up that morning with louis flat on his back, harry's head on his chest, an arm around his tummy and louis' arm looped around harry's shoulders. it was cute. louis woke up first and was playing with harry's hair when the man woke up.

"louis," harry spoke, knocking his sub out of his trance. "did you hear anything i just said?"

louis blushed a deep red and stammered, "n-no sir, i'm sorry."

harry teasingly hummed and flipped the french toast that was sizzling in the pan. the aroma of cinnamon filled the room and louis' mouth watered. his dominant was sexy, sweet and could cook. louis knew how to cook small things like scrambled eggs and grilled cheeses. the academy gave them cooking lessons as an incentive but it wasn't that beneficial.

"i said, we're going to go over the rules and limits today," harry leaned over the stove and turned the frying bacon over. "so i can find out your reds and greens, your kinks, and whatnot and you can find out mine."

louis nodded. "okay. after breakfast?"

"after breakfast," harry nodded. "i'll show you the rooms, too."

louis dangled his feet and held his cup of juice to his lips, taking a small sip. "erm, sir? do i..do i need to take my pills?"

"no," harry shrugged. "we agreed that you didn't have to anymore."

"sorry," louis looked down at the floor. "i'm just so used to taking them at elite."

harry frowned and finished up breakfast, making their plates. he drizzled powdered sugar and syrup over the french toast and gave his boy a fork when they sat down. louis ate in silence and harry was on his phone texting his other gang members.

"you look mad," louis spoke for the first time in a while.

"i'm not, my friends are just stupid," harry said and locked the device. louis nodded and returned to eating.

harry tore off a piece of his bacon and cleared his throat, causing louis to look up.

"open your mouth," he said.

louis did so and harry leaned over, feeding him the piece and louis even sucked the grease off of his thumb.

"good?" the dom tilted his head to the side with a small smirk.

"amazing," louis said, meeting harry's gaze. "you make really good food, sir."

"thank you," the dominant grinned. "maybe you can help me cook sometime, if you're a good boy."

louis nodded happily. "i would love to!"

harry hummed and fed him another piece, sleepily catching louis' gaze. he patted his cheek softly before returning back to his meal.

"tell me about yourself, love," the man said before shovelling a forkful of toast into his mouth. louis shifted in his seat before frowning a bit.

"i'm seventeen," he started. "erm, i've been at elite for a few years. i'm an orphan..."