twenty eight

a new character? wow, kailee.

---

"i'm gonna run some errands, do you wanna come?" harry poked his head in the bathroom, where louis was shaving while humming to himself.

"yeah, lemme finish up," louis said and looked over. harry's hair was beginning to grow back and he had it tucked under a beanie, but the little curls could be seen poking out of it.

the boss nods and walks away, grabbing warmer clothes for louis to change into. he found louis' favorite fuzzy leggings (which were covered in tiny reindeer), grabbed one of his own sweaters for him and panties. even though louis was beginning to wear briefs more, he still liked the silk or lace every now and then.

once louis finished up, he changed into the clothes harry picked out and found his converses, smiling softly when he noticed the box of baby shoes lying next to them. he opened it to find white ones just like they had. harry must have gotten them and hid them, but louis was beaming with excitement because this was really happening.

harry made sure the boy had a coat on over the sweater so he wouldn't freeze and drove to the store, picking up things for dinner and louis' cravings. although he wasn't far along, his mouth always watered for peanut butter or cheese.

the couple roamed the store but louis stopped once they came near the baby section. harry noticed immediately and turned, walking towards it and louis followed happily. harry wanted to make sure they were stocked up on things for their child, but also got used to buying random things for him or her.

"i'm due in the fall," louis reminded him. "so we may need to get some beebee shorts and sweaters."

"beebee?"

"yes!" louis nods. "beebee."

harry chuckled and grabbed some little white onesies. "alrighty then. how's our beebee doing today?"

"good," louis patted his tummy. "i can't wait until he or she starts kicking."

"soon," harry hums and louis skims through toys. he picked up some rattles and stuffies, tossing them into the cart. they both wanted to buy the whole aisle, but louis was getting hungry and cranky because he was walking around so much and he was tired.

they made their way to the checkout, but harry soon made a stop when he heard his name.

"harry!"

louis rose a brow and turned to see a younger lad, maybe a bit older than him by a year or two, heading their way. harry took a deep breath and faked a smile, waving at the boy.

"hello, devon," harry said and gripped the cart's handle.

"how are you? how's life treating ya?" devon gave him a bright smile and a half-assed hug. louis put his hands on his hips and cleared his throat, making the other boy look his way.

"yes?"

"off," louis shooed his hand, making harry's brows shoot up and the submissive tucked himself into his daddy's side.

"who's this?" devon teased.

"my boy," harry wrapped a protective arm around him.

"another million dollar whore?"

"you're rude," louis scrunched his nose. "were you one?"

"yes-"

"no," harry growled. "you weren't. devon, this is my boyfriend. love, this is...well, devon."

"pleased to meet you," devon smiled wickedly.

louis snorted. "cool."

"well it was nice seeing you, we have to go," harry said and put his hand on louis' ass. "see you around."