thirty seven

when harry recieved louis' message, he was able to have liam track it down to his location. even though harry already knew where he was, he wanted to make absolute sure before he shot up a place with random people inside.

harry tried to call louis in hopes to hear his voice but the boy kept declining his calls, telling him if devon found out he was on his phone he would do something bad. harry continued to message him though and get as much information out of louis as he could.

with niall in the backseat and liam driving, harry really wanted to jump out of the window and just run. he wanted to feel the wind against his face as he dashed to louis' spot, he wanted to just go away from everything. he wanted to go.

he missed louis more than ever and now that he found out where he was, he doesn't have to miss him for much longer. soon louis will be back in his arms and he won't have to worry about him leaving ever again. these few days have been crazy with louis fighting his kidnapper off and harry flying around the world to find pieces to this fucked up puzzle.

louis on the other hand wasn't even scared for when harry made his grand appearance. he texted harry the address once he learned it from august and tucked his phone in his underwear when devon screamed down the hall that louis' doctor was here to check on the baby.

august jumped away from louis and crossed his arms, clearing his throat. "if you don't comply with our rules you will be punished, understand? i know you have been here for a few days but i needed to give you the run down. starting tomorrow you are not to speak, you will eat everything given to you and you will do everything we say with no argument."

louis purses his lips and nods. "yeah, sure."

devon opened the door and let the fellow gentleman with him in the room. he introduced louis to him and when the doctor saw how little his belly was, he couldn't help but smile fondly and congratulate louis on his expectance. louis looked at him funny. he definitely wasn't too serious or stern like devon was.

the doctor introduced himself as doctor laird, and explained that he was an ob/gyn that practiced in male pregnancies only. louis' suspicion decreases when the doc mentions he has a granddaughter by his own son, who birthed a child two years ago. maybe the man knew what he was doing. but he was a stranger, he can't trust some random new person.

louis sits up in his bed and stands, nervously following the group of men to another room. louis made sure his phone wouldn't fall and kept a hand on his back as he walked. devon popped the door open and turned the lights on. it wasn't too big but it was perfect for an office.

"louis, stand over in that far corner for me please," doctor laird instructs. louis nods and pads over to the corner where a scale and a thing to measure his height were. louis stepped on the scale and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"have you been to a baby doctor before this? i assume you're quite a few months along," the doc says. louis bites his lip and steps off of the scale.

"i've been to a few appointments at my uh..fiancés facility, so yes," the pregnant lad nods and sits on the bed so doctor laird could measure his stomach.

"and is the baby healthy, to your knowledge?"

"to my knowledge, yes," louis nods. "i've been keeping track. i am seventeen weeks and one day along."

"do you know the gender yet?" the doctor asks and louis shakes his head no. he watches as the man writes the information down and puts it in his laptop before feeling around his tummy.

louis squirmed in his spot as his phone vibrated against his thigh. it was only a few buzzes though so nobody was able to notice.

laird takes some notes and wheels over a monitor. he explains to louis that the gel is to look at the baby and louis tells him with a grin, "i know, doctor."