thirty nine

im not dead and neither is the smut.

---

"louis, i am in a call!" harry hissed, covering the lower half of his phone with his hand.

louis pouts and lays his head on harry's thigh. "but daddy."

"no buts, give me just a few more minutes," the boss taps louis' nose and puts the phone back to his ear.

louis took the opportunity to make up for it by grabbing harry's arm and pulling his hand onto his tummy. a smile crept its way onto harry's face as he spoke, and he looked down at his fiancé.

"i think we can do that," he says and louis raises an eyebrow. harry winks at him and soon ends the call, putting his phone to the side.

"now where were we?" he asked.

harry had been playing around on his playstation that he recently got and louis was teasing him throughout a mission on his game. then he got the phone call, which louis kept teasing him through and louis already knew what he was about to get. harry had also been wondering if bringing bdsm back into their relationship would be beneficial or not. in all honesty, he didn't want to hurt louis but he missed their lifestyle.

"grab a bandana from the dresser, please," he says and louis shoots up with a glint in his eyes. intrigued by harry's command, he shuffles through his endless amount of bandanas and finds a dark blue one. he grabs it and sits back on the bed, placing the bandana beside him.

"what, are you just gonna sit there?" harry quizzes. "you can't just play around and stop. give me the bandana and continue."

louis blushes at his cocky remark as he takes the bandana from him and pulls at the strings of harry's sweatpants. his tiny fingers inched their way into the waistband and he ever so eagerly pulled them down, biting his lip at harry's hiss to the cold air hitting his skin.

harry kept his eyes on the boy. he watched how louis moved with determination just to get him half naked. it was wonderful. louis knew what spots to touch to get to harry and what to do to send him over the edge.

once harry's pants were discarded, louis dipped down to spit on his hand for lubricant and gripped harry's cock.

"ah," harry smirks. "get on your knees, on the floor."

louis did so slowly, holding onto harry's legs for support. harry sat up and on the edge of the bed, stroking louis' thin hair with his lanky fingers.

"hold your arms behind your back for me, sweetums," harry intructs. "since you thought it was a good idea to tease me in the middle of an important phone call, you can't use your hands. i'm using my bandana and tying you up. understand?"

louis nodded, feeling a wave of lust rush through him. "yes."

"yes what, louis?" harry grabs his chin gently, running his thumb over his lip.

"yes, daddy."

"good boy," harry praised and bound louis' wrists, making sure the knot wasn't extremely tight before leaning back on his hands. his was rock hard, waiting for louis' next move.

louis leaned forward and struggled to reach harry's crotch since his hands were useless. it made harry feel a little bad so he grasped a small bit of his hair, guiding his thin pink lips to the tip of his dick.

"good boy," harry says again and groaned when his cock was enveloped by louis' mouth. it made louis grow a tent in his own shorts, hearing harry's soft profanities slip out as he sucked him off. it was music to his ears.

harry pulled him off ever so gently, looking down at him with glassy eyes. "are you okay?"

louis nods and readjusts himself. "yeah," he said, voice hoarse, and harry gave his cheek a soft pat before guiding the boy back to his hard on. louis suckled at the tip, giving harry a small tease and soon took him back in, hollowing his cheeks as he went lower.