fifty

quite a bit of dialogue. & a time skip. give it about 3/5 weeks? time skips will come and go from now on because louis was pregnant for literally half of this book.

—-

"can i ask you something?"

harry lifts his attention from his computer and couldn't help but grin when he saw a sleepy louis in front of him. he was only wearing a red jumper and the sleeves covered the entirety of his hands, the sweater itself stopping nearly mid thigh. he must have just woken up. harry covered baby duty while the boy slept, oliver was napping himself in the bassinet seated beside harry's desk so the boss could easily catch up on inquiries from the lads. he hadn't been down long, maybe ten minutes, he passed out on harry while the man was in the middle of telling him a story about louis and the cat. how rude of him.

"anything, love."

louis moves from his spot in the doorway and sits on the edge of the desk, making sure he's not in the way of anything and tries to be quiet so oliver wouldn't wake up. harry tilts the computer to the side of the desk to give him room and then wiggles between louis' legs. the smaller boy's first instinct was to pull him to his chest.

"what's up, sweet boy?" harry rests his chin on louis' chest as he looks up at him. louis gives him an innocent smile as he begins to play with his hair.

"i wanna get back in the life," louis states. "lifestyle," he then corrects himself. he stops twirling a strand of harry's hair for a moment but continues. "i miss it."

"i do too," harry admits.

"i mean...'s not like we ever really stopped but we kinda had..a barrier. i'm almost healed now so i can do more soon. couldn't do as much when i was pregnant." louis glances down at the bassinet and smiled softly at the sleeping boy. that's all he did lately. his whole personality was eat, sleep, potty, repeat.

"louis, i held a gun to your head and fucked your brains out. we did quite a bit."

louis' face goes blood red and he squirms on the desk. he remembers that day. it was fantastic. he wasn't sure what overcame him when he asked if they could do it but once it happened, he fell in love.

maybe he was becoming a madman. maybe he was just kinky.

whatever it was, it was probably one of his absolute favorite times in his life.

"okay, maybe we did."

harry laughs softly and kisses his clothed shoulder. "silly boy. we can if you want."

"really?" louis' eyes light up. there was a hint of excitement in his tone as he pushed harry back to give him a kiss. "you're the best. when do we start?"

"let me finish this email and meet me in the playroom."

—-

louis knelt at the foot of the bed in the playroom like he used to do, with his hands behind his back and eyes scoping the room. usually his head would be down but he wanted to take in the image of the playroom again. he missed it. many, many memories were made in this room.

the door opens and louis drops his head, staring at his thighs. his jumper was still clothing his torso. harry didn't instruct whether to be naked or not and it's always cold in the playroom so he played safe.

"you're so pretty," harry murmured and closed the door, walking toward him and crouching down. he lifts louis' chin with his finger so they make eye contact. "what do you say, love?"

louis blinked slowly. "thank you."

"good boy," harry drops his hand and stands back up, retreating to the closet and pulling out their notebook.