twenty one

dicklets, we are close to 10k! 500 reads away! & when we hit 10k ill do a small character ask (: options are at the end!

---

zayn came over with his dominant the next day. he had his backpack with him again, full of new polishes and even some makeup. he enjoyed the night of halloween, fixing louis' costume for him and wondered if the boy would let him have at it with his face one day. so he snuck everything over and watched a few episodes of cops until he pretended to get in his backpack for "his charger."

"oi, lou," zayn picked up a bag. "wanna paint your nails?"

"um, of course!" louis clapped his tiny hands and immediately took his socks off, wiggling his tiny toes. he sat on the floor so that he wouldn't get paint on the couch and took the bag from zayn once it was offered to him. he painted his nails a light purple, putting a small h on one of his fingers for his daddy's name. the other submissive noticed louis' collar around his neck and 'ooh'ed, complimenting it. louis thanked him and showed him the pendant, plus jingled the teeny bell.

"can i do your makeup?" zayn asked when louis switched their show to glee.

"sure," louis shrugged.

"really?" zayn's eyes lit up and he let out an ecstatic squeal. he grabbed the box of makeup and opened it, pulling out many containers and bottles.

louis sat still, occasionally twitching as zayn painted his face. the liquids were cold and felt weird on his cheeks. zayn put some eye makeup on him as well and louis took a selfie, sending it to harry on snapchat. he captioned it with 'boys night 😎' and took many more pictures to fawn over his friend's art.

---

"my love," harry kissed louis' naked shoulder softly. "do you wanna go out tonight?"

louis lolled his head back and hummed. "if you want to, daddy. where would we go?"

"dinner?" harry asked and continued kissing his skin. "we could try out that new hibachi place downtown. or we could go see another movie." he laid his hands on louis' hips, pulling the boy closer to him.

louis rested his hands on top of his dominant's, rubbing his thumbs against harry's fingers. "that hibachi idea sounds nice."

the gang boss smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "then get dressed."

louis went to the closet and harry grabbed his own clothes to change into. he settled on a striped long sleeve shirt with some jeans that were ripped. nothing too extravagent, plus he wanted to wear his collar. he didn't have any makeup on, since zayn wasn't there to do it so he just did his usual lip balm and tousled hair. he clipped his collar around his neck after he changed and jingled the bell, grinning contently when he heard the small clink of the metal ball inside.

harry teased his submissive by leaving some of his shirt unbuttoned. he went with a plain white button up with rolled sleeves and black jeans. his hair cascaded down his back and louis couldn't help but pull on it when he saw him.

"you need a trim," louis joked, twirling a lock around his finger.

"what if i cut it all off?" harry asked, fiddling with his boy's collar.

"i would cry and never talk to you again," louis gasped and dropped his hand. "don't cut your hair!"

the dom chuckled and wrapped his arms around him, leaning down to kiss him.

"i won't," he said against his lips. "i love when you pull on it while i'm fucking you."

louis' breath hitched and he blushed, laying his head on the man's chest. harry reached down and stuffed his hands in louis' pockets, swaying them around until they decided it was time to go.