twenty seven

i feel like this book is getting nowhere so this is a small time skip. this will be past louis' birthday, past their first christmas but everything will be mentioned in the first few paragraphs!

p.s. gunplay is involved in this. nobody gets shot but just wait and see whats in stoorrreeee ((((:

---

january was too cold.

louis liked it back when it was september, with the small breeze in the wind and leaves on the ground. he liked it back when it was the soft rainy days and he could sit by the window with a cup of tea, watching as two raindrops would roll down it until one of them reached the bottom first. he hated the winter.

he didn't hate it because his birthday was in it but he hated the dreaded cold. the snow was fine but it was bloody freezing outside. he would always worry about harry driving on the roads (even if there were maybe three snowflakes coming from the sky) and greet him back home with a kiss and a cuppa, but the winter really sucked.

ever since louis' birthday, the couple had really gotten closer. it was as if they had transformed into one person. if harry had coffee, louis had tea. if louis was pantless, harry was shirtless. louis would wee while harry brushed his teeth and harry would cuddle up to him to be the little spoon even though he was the big spoon. harry had grown a tad bit soft but it was only for louis. anyone else could go fuck themselves.

louis' birthday consisted of homemade meals, gifts, snuggles while watching christmas classics and lots of sex. it was a day all about louis. whatever he wanted that day, he got it. so for breakfast harry sucked him off while he ate his pancakes. for lunch he and harry threw grapes at eachother with their sandwiches. and dinner had louis swooning every second his boyfriend moved because he made louis' plate just how he liked it. he made sure it was cool enough to where louis wouldn't scorch his mouth and louis got to drink for the first time. it was just a small glass of wine but he felt superior being legal of age to do adult things (even though he still agreed to do so under harry's supervison). plus the couple found out that louis could occasionally drink a small glass during his pregnancy, so louis didn't feel too bad about it when he learned it wouldn't hurt their little one.

christmas was almost identical. the couple swapped presents and harry loved the big gift louis got him. it was a new pair of shoes plus an outfit to match one louis got. it was just a tye dye shirt and some jeans but since louis had a pair of white converses, he got harry a pair as well. it was the thought that counted. they both got things for their unborn child, making a tiny stocking with socks and binkies to hang up with their big ones.

harry surprised louis with (wildly) a car. he couldn't drive it until he was fully educated and had his lisence, but louis thanked him by letting harry fuck him against the hood of his new impala. they swapped gifts back and forth all day until louis gave harry a mindblowing show with a lap dance and riding him while the man was tied up to the bed. christmas would end up being harry's favorite holiday if they all would end with louis fucking himself good on harry's cock and watching his inner slut come out.

"daddy," louis mumbled against harry's neck. "i need attention."

"but i'm working on something, doll," harry rubbed his back softly.

"do you need help? i can help you."

harry chuckled and shook his head. "i don't need help, but thank you, babes. what has you so needy today?"

louis shrugged. "miss my harry."

"we're together everyday," harry snorted.

"so? i still miss you," louis pressed a sloppy kiss to his cheek, making the man smile big. "an' i was wanting to know if we could play around."