twenty three

smutty as fuck

---

louis slipped the small santa hat that went with his outfit on his head, taking some of harry's bobby pins and pinning it to his hair.

the submissive was excited that it was the day of the party. he and harry were about to bake cookies for the guests but louis was eager to try on his clothes. it was just a black long sleeved shirt, black shorts, his santa had and red and green striped thigh highs. he decided against shoes since they were going to be inside the whole time and happily skipped down the steps to the kitchen.

harry licked his lips when louis came near him and he pulled him close by his hips, reaching down to grab his ass. "be a good boy tonight and i will do whatever you want to you, sound like a deal?"

"yes, daddy," louis blinked up at him. "are we gonna make cookies now?"

"if you want, doll," harry murmured and squeezed louis' bum before the boy went to get the pre-packaged dough from the fridge.

harry broke off the little cubes of cookie dough and popped one in his mouth, setting the rest on the cookie sheet.

"don't eat it!" louis crowed. "you'll get sal-mella!"

harry paused and turned to face his sub, who had a pout etched onto his face and his hands on his hips. he cooed at the boy, not even correcting him on his wording and kissed his nose.

"i won't get sal-mella, baby, it's just one piece," the gang boss murmured and poked louis' cheek. "go grab the stuff to put on the table."

---

louis was the one to open the door when a party guest arrived and let them in. they all had to wear goofy nametags (even though everyone knew everyone) but louis insisted that if one of the boys got drunk and forgot someone's name, there it was. he was pretty smart and thought things through but he could be a little...extra at times.

harry put fresh cookies on a big platter at the table, humming at the sweet aroma of the baked goods. so far the couple had chocolate covered pretzels, different types of cookies, popcorn with candies mixed in, and brownies. the whole first floor smelled like a bakery.

louis grabbed the bag of party cups, giving every guest one and mentioned there were different types of drinks in the fridge. louis and zayn both got chocolate milk (because to them, drinking white milk is gross) while alot of the older men got eggnog. louis gagged at the thought of drinking eggs, so he opted for something better.

once all of the sweets were finished, harry cleaned up while louis socialized. he mainly just sat on the counter and talked to his sub-friend.

"daddy, do you need help?" louis put his cup down.

"i got it, baby, you just have fun," harry responded. louis pouted but puckered his lips, smiling when harry gave him a kiss before returning to his task.

"let's go fill up harry and liam's stockings," zayn whispered to the small boy and louis squealed, hopping off of the counter and grabbed his milk.

"we're gonna go upstairs to my room," louis kissed harry's cheek. "don't have too much fun."

harry chuckled and flicked water at him, making him pout and pretend to be mad and storm off. he turned his head to smile at his dominant before chasing zayn up the steps.

zayn sat on louis' bed as the boy got a few bags out of his closet. zayn sent the boy plenty of messages about things he wanted to fill liam's stocking with so louis negotiated with his dominant (with probably one of the best blowjobs he's ever given the man) about it. harry bought the things for the boys to use and louis got items for their own stockings although christmas wasn't for another week.