six

quite a bit of smut (:

plus double update because we're so close to 1k reads. i made an instagram for this account, you should def go follow it. my username is playboymembersonly, the same one as this. ((:

---

louis remembered the playroom. it was his favorite room in harry's house besides the basement and his own bedroom. the basement had a pool table stuck in the corner and a closet with weapons in it. there was also a tv mounted to the wall and a fucking elevator. louis didn't mind using the stairs, but he wished he had known about the elevator beforehand.

his bedroom was a soft ivory color, with black and blue decorations. his bed was a full size with silk sheets, he had a chandelier above his bed and a large window he could open and see the large garden behind the house. it was small, simple and beautiful.

the playroom was grey and red. the walls were grey with hooks nailed into them everywhere you looked. certain walls had certain things hung on them. the wall on the same side of the door had paddles, floggers, whips and riding crops of all sizes and widths along it. the wall opposite of that had a queen sized bed in the middle of it and on either side were chains, gags, blindfolds, handcuffs and many more restraints. there was a mirror on the ceiling, red and black bedsheets and latches in the bedframe to where harry could cuff his sumissive any way he wanted.

the rest of the walls had dressers and tables against them. inside of the dressers were outfits for scenes and varieties of unopened packages of toys. louis' mouth watered at the sight of all the plugs and vibrators that were ready to be used on him. his favorite one was a plug with a bunny tail on the end of it. there were underwear and pants made for those types of plugs with a hole in the back for the tail and louis silently thanked the gods because he didn't want to feel like he was ruining the plug by keeping it in his pants and sitting on it the whole time it was being used.

louis remembered laying on the bed underneath the mirror and watching as harry sucked him off, his hair moving everywhere and head bobbing up and down. he remembered clenching his thighs around harry's head and bucking his hips, practically throat fucking the man because he was never given head and it felt so good. louis definitely loved the playroom, even if it was meant for punishments as well.

"i'm utterly surprised you haven't done anything to get punished for yet," harry commented as louis silently colored. "usually subs would mess up a time or two when they came around but you, love, you're the best minding sub i have ever seen."

louis blushed at the comment and turned his head. "i don't like when people are mad at me, so i try to make them happy any way i can."

harry wheeled his chair over and kissed his sub softly. "i'm proud of you."

"thank you, daddy," louis whispered and puckered his lips for another kiss. harry hummed and kissed him once more before rolling back to his desk and counted the money sitting on top of it. he pressed a few buttons in the calculator beside the stack and he frowned when he noticed he was three hundred dollars short.

louis never paid attention as harry talked on the phone to some people but always perked up when the man mentioned killing them. louis frowned and wondered what they did to end up in the spot they were in. especially harry, what did he do to end up in a gang? what happened to harry to make him so intimidating?

harry bagged up the money and stuck it in the safe. "doll?"

"yeah?"

"would you like to go out on a date tonight?"

louis blushed. he's never been on a date. he's been lodged in the academy since he was fifteen and never really was interested in the dating life in middle school. he liked reading and kicking a soccer ball in gym class with some classmates but never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend to know what the hell was going on.