twenty

"louis, get dressed," harry said as he grabbed a pair of pants. "you're having another sub play date."

louis nodded and obediently went to search through his clothes. as he changed, harry told him the dominant was one of his long time friends from school. she had her own submissive, a female, and asked if they could catch up once he and louis were comfortable with their relationship. it was nice that she offered to wait until that long but harry wanted to talk to her about some things anyways.

louis settled for a snug jumper and a pair of leggings. he didn't want to dress too nice but also didn't want to look like a slob. on the plus side, harry enjoyed the view of louis' ass in his tight pants but enjoyed even more that his sweater covered it so that nobody else could gawk at his backside.

it was hard for harry not to bend louis against the bed and fuck him right there. louis probably wouldn't have been able to walk correctly (or at all) if that happened.

their kitten nestled against harry's pillow, curling herself up and watching her humans intensely. harry leaned over and rubbed her head with his knuckle, gently talking to her about how she was such a good and pretty kitty.

louis brushed his hair silently and wiggled his hips as he did so. he caught harry's gaze and bit his lip as he pulled at a tangle. harry slowly buttoned his shirt and adjusted his sleeves, tucking the shirt into his jeans and freshened up. louis was nervous, how did he look? was it too much or not enough for a good first impression?

"ready?" harry grabbed his keys. louis hummed and nodded, proceeding to skip to the door.

the drive was short. louis bounced about meeting a new friend while harry jerked him off. the boy had to go shirtless and wipe the cum off of his tummy with some spare napkins. his cheeks were flushed and lips a pretty red by the time they arrived to harry's friend's house. harry gave him a long and teasing kiss before he got out of his car. he knocked on the door and held louis' hand tight.

the door was answered by a short woman. "harry! it's so good to see you!"

harry replied the same and hugged the woman, who harry told louis was named brennan.

brennan had long blonde hair that was tied up in a bun. she had a pair of nice fitting jeans on, plus a blouse. harry thought she was always the proper one. her house was spotless, neat and organized. her submissive was distracted by a book in her lap, a pair of glasses on her nose and she squinted as she read. brennan introduced her to the boys, who learned that her name was alyssa.

the girl smiled at louis and greeted him with a hug. louis already liked her. he reminded her of the girls from the academy, snuggled up in pajamas and just sweethearts.

while the dominants went to the kitchen, the subs stayed in the living room. alyssa showed louis the book she was reading and even let louis read a chapter out of it. it was called the fault in our stars. louis was intrigued by the shade of blue on the cover and told alyssa he remembered hearing about it when he was at elite. they spent about an hour talking to eachother and discussing their interests. it was nice to have a new friend.

in the kitchen, harry was sipping on a glass of water while brennan gave him different ideas about the lifestyle. how he could do scenes more, take louis out and publicly humilate him (it's a kink to some subs and doms, harry wasn't too keen on it but he may try it), even test out things neither of them have done before. harry mentioned they've been puzzled on what watersports was, but almost threw up when he heard about it. not in a kinkshaming way, but just in general. that was definitely a no on his part.

the two heard laughter from the living room and the chime of louis' voice mocking harry's deep one over certain things. it was cute hearing how louis attempted to speak like harry but the other dominant raised an eyebrow at the man when she saw the fond look on his face.