fifty six

"stay still," harry says lowly, grasping louis' knees. louis continued to squirm as harry made his way between his thighs.

the dominant presses tender kisses to louis' tummy. he catches him by surprise by nipping at his hip, causing the small boy to gasp at the sudden feeling.

"you have to be quiet, lou," the boss murmured, inching his lips to the inside of louis' right thigh. "don't make me gag you."

louis bit his lip as harry sucked love bites on him. "sorry," he whispers.

harry peeks up between his legs. "unless that's what you want?" he teases. he lifts himself up, knees digging into the mattress. "want me to gag you while i play with you? hm?"

louis' face flushes red and harry can tell he's getting hard just by his words. louis doesn't speak, only stares at the mirrored ceiling. harry already had him riled up.

"answer me," harry trailed his fingers along louis' thighs, brushing his fingertips over his panties.

louis gulps and looks at the man. "i-i'll be good."

"mm?"

louis whines in the back of his throat. "i'll be quiet, daddy, promise."

"atta boy," harry praises and leans over him to press a gentle kiss to his lips. "just a second."

louis watches him grab a bottle of lube and a vibrator. he could come right there at the thought of what was about to unfold. they had hours before oliver woke up but louis, being the helicopter mum he was, insisted they keep the baby monitor on the dresser just in case he wakes up. he had been sleeping in his own crib by himself for the last two nights with no issues — usually he would wake up in the middle of the night and not go back to sleep unless he was laid on harry's chest. somehow, harry has managed to get that boy to sleep without a fuss and louis is ever so thankful for him.

harry knelt back on the bed and laid the items beside louis' hip. "let's make a deal."

louis' eyebrows raise. "okay."

"if you can have an orgasm without making any noise, i'll buy you that new lingerie you want."

the smaller boy gasps. he had been eyeballing new toys and prices online and may or may not have conned his dom into taking him to their favorite shop so they could look at some in person. when they went to the shop, louis found a set of lingerie that immediately caught his eye. it was a lace two piece, with a black halter top and black panties. the panties had to be tied over his cock and over his bum. since they were just window shopping and not actually getting anything yet, he showed harry what peaked his interest and asked if he could get this next time they went.

"swear?"

"swear," harry promised. he held out his pinky and smiled when louis locked his own finger around it. "think you can do that for me, little one?"

louis nodded immediately.

"words."

"yes, sir."

"good job." harry tugged at the smaller boy's panties. "anything you need to say to me before we start?"

"you look really pretty and i wanna ride you," louis blurted. "like...now."

laughing to himself, harry put louis' panties to the side and tapped on his hips as a cue for him to raise up. he put a pillow under louis' hips and laid on his stomach. "okay."

louis couldn't help the gasp of surprise that left him when he was pulled down a bit, with harry's arms hooked around his thighs and the older man's tongue tracing around his rim ruthlessly. he slapped a hand over his mouth and placed his other hand on top of his partner's head, instantly tangling his fingers in his hair. he clenched his eyes shut, exhaling heavily through his nose. he can't make any noises, but harry's just too good at this. he knows exactly what buttons to push and how far to go before louis goes over the edge.