eleven

shoutout to @larryent because she is the bomb.com & supports me through everything. go follow her & read her stories! ily jas 💞

---

during harry's hospital stay, louis' jealous side definitely came out. he eyed every female and male that came in, he stayed by harry's side the whole time and had to hold himself back from gouging someone's eyes out for cleaning up harry's wound. he definitely developed trust issues ever since harry was shot.

harry got to come home a few days after he was admitted. liam drove them back to harry's house and helped louis bring in their clothes from their stay. louis was under harry's feet the whole time when he walked around and harry thanked the boy for helping him but he wanted to prove he could be independent.

"you have to rest," louis pouted when harry went through the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"i got this, babe," harry murmured. "'s just water. thank you for looking out for me, though." he kissed his cheek and smiled softly. "go put mulan in and we can cuddle."

louis nodded and wearily went to the living room to search for the movie and put it in the dvd player. harry sat on the couch and louis sat next to him when the movie began.

louis was snuggled into harry's side, teasingly giving him tiny love bites when harry's phone went off on the coffee table. louis whined, because his fun time was being interrupted and he grabbed harry's phone so he wouldn't strain his stitches.

"it's liam."

"answer it," harry shrugged and rubbed louis' shoulder.

louis answered the call.

"hey boss, what do you want us to do about elijah?" liam asked before he even got a greeting. he seemed mad, which made louis curious but then louis realized elijah was the one who shot harry.

"um, that may be something we need to discuss later," harry said, pulling louis closer to him. louis glared at the wall with a (very cute) angry pout. harry underestimated his anger though, because after the phone call louis was bouncing his leg in agitation and mumbling things to himself. he was scratching his hands all to hell and he absentmindedly called elijah a 'stupid bitch'.

"care to repeat that?" harry rose an eyebrow.

"elijah's a bitch," louis fumed. harry snorted and covered his mouth. he should scold louis, spank him for saying naughty words but it was honestly hilarious hearing such profanity coming from a boy who does nothing but color and watch disney movies all day.

"he is, but i'd advise you not to curse again," harry warned. "this is a warning."

louis bit his lip and nodded, "sorry daddy."

harry shrugged. "'s okay, doll." he grabbed his phone and texted liam a few things before scheduling a meeting the next day, since he was home and able to attend one.

---

louis didn't want to be in the same room as the man. he wouldn't be able to control himself. all he had to do was breathe and louis was ready to snap his neck.

it wasn't necessarily a meeting, but it was a small get together with a few gang members. andy was included this time and he offered to hang out with louis to keep him as calm as possible. while the meeting occured, andy colored with louis at the kitchen table while they shared a bowl of popcorn. louis liked andy. he was cool, he talked to him and let him rant all he wanted. he said a few cuss words and promised not to tell harry as long as louis promised not to tell the man andy had a girlfriend and didn't want the gang to know until they were serious.