two

on the way to harry's home, louis was nestled in the passenger's seat guarded by a seatbelt while his belongings sat in the trunk. he stayed silent because he knew it was disrespectful to speak when not told to and harry could sense the uneasiness off of the boy.

"what's the matter?" the older man questioned, giving louis a glance. "tell me."

"i-uh. i'm just nervous," louis said and applied chapstick to his lips for what seemed about the trillionth time.

"i can tell. you can't keep that damn lip balm off of you," his dominant teased. louis blushed a crimson red and put the cap on the small stick. "if you need any more, i can get you some. chapped lips are a bitch."

louis nodded and bit his lip, looking out the window. he noticed a sign saying welcome to manchester and he frowned. manchester was so far away from the elite and his old home combined. harry came all the way to essex for a submissive?

when they got to harry's house, the two men carried louis' belongings inside. alot of his clothes were shoved in trashbags and harry noticed when they reached the door that louis didn't have any shoes on.

"where are your shoes?" he asked.

louis shrugged and looked down.

"and why don't you talk alot?" harry proceed to question.

louis mumbled as they stepped inside, "the academy never gave us any and they told us not to talk unless told we can, sir."

harry scoffed and put louis' things on the couch. "that's wild, i won't enforce that on you. if i talk to you i won't demand you to speak to me. if you have something on your mind, say it. now, how about we go get you some shoes before we get settled in for the night?"

louis definitely liked his dom.

---

at the shoe store, harry estimated louis was roughly a size eight, nine at the largest. the boy was petite and tiny, his feet were just the same way.

"i like these," louis said softly when he picked up a pair of grey sneakers. they were in the style of converses.

"converse, an excellent brand," harry commented. "do you want those or a different color?"

louis bit his lip in thought as he debated. "do they have yellow ones?"

"we can check, doll," harry smiled. "i might get myself something while we're here. can you find me a pair like the ones in your hand, but all black?"

"yes sir," louis saluted with a nod and went to move, but stopped. "erm, what's your size?"

harry chuckled at how adorable the boy was. "eleven, sweets. and try your shoes on, too, so we can tell them what size yellow ones we need."

louis nodded and skimmed the boxes before him until he found a box with a small image of solid black shoes. "tall or short?" he asked.

"pardon?"

"the shoe, sir," louis blushed. "tall shoes or short shoes?"

harry stepped next to him and placed a hand on his back. "i think you mean high-top or low-top, love," he chuckled. "high-tops, tall ones."

louis nodded and grabbed the correct box, giving it to his master and sat down, sliding the shoes on his feet. his nose scrunched at the tightness and he almost struggled getting them off. "too tight," he pouted.

harry hummed and put the shoes back in the box. he found a size up, a nine, and put the box beside his submissive. "try these."

as they tested their shoes out, harry decided he was going to get the solid black converses for sure. louis let out a small squeal in happiness when he could wiggle his toes comfortably in the shoes and stood, walking around. "they fit!"

"awesome," harry smiled. "pick another color, and we can go get your yellow ones. if they don't have them, i'll order them for you."

louis nodded and chose a pair of white ones in his size, carrying the box to the front counter with harry. he was excited, he got new shoes. not just one pair, but he was getting two.

harry talked to the clerk at the counter and she found a pair back in the stocking area, where they usually keep different sizes and small bundles. harry paid for the three pairs and louis happily skipped back to the car.

"i noticed you don't have many clothes, either," harry said when they buckled in. louis tied the shoes on his feet, remembering the bunny ear method from his childhood, and shrugged.

"i can manage for now."

"you need clothes, don't you," harry leaned over. "it'll be getting cold soon and i noticed you mainly have shorts."

louis pouted. "they're comfy, though, sir."

"i don't want you getting sick," harry argued back. "we're making another stop on the way home."

louis slumped in his seat as harry drove him to the shopping mall. he was perfectly fine with the sweaters, shorts and pants he had now. he had a pair for each day of the week, thank you very much.

harry bought him plenty of jumpers to keep him warm, some shorts because louis asked nicely, some leggings that louis eyed and some jeans so the boy could look nice whenever they went out. he also got the boy some pajamas, some sweatpants and undergarments. louis' favorite thing that harry bought for him was a six pack of different flavored chapsticks. okay, maybe not just that, he liked the socks with the cute cactuses on them and his shirt with the suicide squad cast on it. he liked it all.

louis was in awe at all of the bags in their hands. harry has spent so much money on him in one day. louis felt like he was going to have a sugardaddy heart attack.

"are you hungry?" harry asked as they loaded the car up with their bags.

"a little, and my feet hurt," louis pouted. harry cooed and they got in, buckling up and the dominant drove back home. they had small talk about how the academy was like and louis would ramble on about how the submissives were awesome but the other people sucked bananas.

"-and they have me on stupid freaking medicines to make sure i can get pregnant easily," louis didn't even realize what he was saying, he was too deep into his venting session. "they're all a load of bologna. they're mean and rude."

harry hummed as he turned. "well, do you want to get pregnant?"

"i was actually thinking about getting it all taken out," louis mumbled as he chewed on his thumb. "i'm scared. i'm not good enough to be a mum, or a dad, whatever. see, i don't even know what the baby would call me! and i'm a freaking submissive, i wouldn't be able to do things with a big belly and it would probably make you mad and-"

"breathe," harry teased. "i would advise not to get it taken out. it's part of you, it makes you unique," he removed one hand from the steering wheel and took one of louis' into it, squeezing it. "but we can stop the medicine, so that if we ever do stuff like that you won't have to worry so much."

"really?" louis' eyes lit up. "oh, thank you so much!" he leaned over and kissed harry's cheek, blushing immediately after when he realized what he did. harry kissed the back of his hand and louis found it attractive that harry drove without both hands.

"i'm not going to force you into anything you don't want to do. and if that involves babies, then that's okay. you're new at this."

louis nodded and continued to hold harry's hand, agreeing on chinese for dinner because harry didn't feel like cooking.

---

lil bit of larry fluff (:

do you think louis should have a hysterectomy? or do what theyve decided to do now & stop taking the pills? the longer he takes them the more fertile he will be and one lil oops could end up with an unwanted/unplanned child. of course if the circumstance ever happened they would wind up keeping it & taking care of it but its the aspect of the relationship theyre worried about. louis is a new submissive and he doesnt want to spend the relationship having children & no time to deal with the matters of their lifestyle.

i accidentally swallowed my lip ring when i was eating & now i have a stud in my tummy lolol. i also sprained my foot, so now i have to wear this weird boot that makes me feel like a duck when i walk. it's comfy though so that's okay(:

anyways, heres the second chapter! i hope you guys enjoyed it!