kiss and tell.

I cut him off as he parked at our house

I cut him off as he parked at our house. We stepped out the car continuing the conversation while heading inside. "I was dealing with some foreigners, they sold me the sniper today. I was going to head to Baekhyun anyways because Luna told me the meds were about to run out, then I heard the explosion. I got in position with the gun as soon as I could." He explained himself as we walked up the stairs.

"Good evening Mr Jeon," his secretary bowed at us as we entered our bedroom.

"You go off the radar every fucking day for a few hours how will you explain that?" I asked, "YOU'VE BEEN TRACKING ME?" He spoke out in disbelief. "Don't act like you didn't know," I replied, brushing off his dramatic act.

"You've never trusted me have you?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me disappointedly, "maybe if you gave me a reason to I would." I replied, throwing off my shoes to the side as I heard the door open, I knew Luna and her stupid ass walked in. "Ma'am it's time for your meds," she softly spoke. "Shut up," I rolled my eyes, "c'mon Yeol, don't let this argument get between you taking your meds." Jungkook told me.

"JUST SHUSH GOD," I covered my ears, I was so overwhelmed with my own thoughts that even the slightest words from them hurt. I took a deep breath calming down, "what's wrong with you?" Jungkook walked towards me, grabbing my cheeks in worry.

"A lot," I replied, lightly brushing off his hands from my face. "Could you uhm, go get the mop?" I randomly asked him, "ok?" He headed to the toilet to grab the mop when I pulled out a gun from under the bed. I blankly pointed the gun towards Luna, firing at her about 4 times.

Jungkook ran out, mop in hand, "why the fuck?" He tilted his head, handing me the mop

Jungkook ran out, mop in hand, "why the fuck?" He tilted his head, handing me the mop. "She's been giving me the wrong meds for 2 weeks, she replaced them with ones that were worsening my health." I replied, using the mop to clean the blood of the floor.

We cleaned up the mess, sitting down onto the bed awkwardly. "You know you don't have to hide things from me," I spoke out. "I'm not, Byeol just believe me," he pleaded. "How can I? When all you do is show me reason not to," I replied, getting up from the bed.