[8]

Jungkook POV

"Lee Taeyong."

A name that could anger me any day. I took a deep breath, fury filling my veins at the mere fact that he was in my house, how dare he step foot in here? We were cousins, well, that was the relation we went by. We weren't actually, blood related.

"Whatever you're planning to do, don't fucking try it," Taeyong warned.

"Or what Yong, what are you gonna do about it?" I stepped forward, looking him eye to eye with a glare that made him feel little. "I'll kill you," Taeyong managed to utter.

"That's cute," I heard someone speak behind us. "For a daddy's boy like you to be speaking so big, it's adorable." I realised this voice behind me could only belong to Byeol. Taeyong started walking towards her, smirking at her confidence like everyone did when they first met her.

 Taeyong started walking towards her, smirking at her confidence like everyone did when they first met her

"Who do we have here?" He asked, lifting his hand to caress her cheek but she slapped it off immediately. "Why? Just a touch annoying you?" He poked her head, annoying her as a way to instigate me.

"Stop it," I clenched my jaw, more than just annoyed that he was touching her.

"And if I don't? Are you finally going to hit me?" He smirked, teasing while turning his face towards me.

"Yong that's enough," Taehyung hyung said, walking in between us as a wall to stop me from getting angry. Taeyong barged past him and stood in front of me again. "No no, he's getting angry, let him take it out," Taeyong crossed his arms.

"Hit me if you can. Bitch."

I stood still cursing under my breath, imagining so many ways to take the fucking life out of him. He laughed and took steps back to lean onto the wall.

"That's what I thought. You're nothing but my dad's dog, and the child of a-"

"Yah."

"Are you sure you wanna go there?" I said what sounded like a question, but was a warning

His pupils shook as he backed up, revealing his true self. The only reason he acted big was because he knew I couldn't do anything, but he also knew that the day I decided to lay a finger on him. Would be the day of his death.