epilogue.

•••••••••••

•••••••••••

"This is a horrible plan,"

"It's great, you love it,"

"I hate it,"

Byeol and Jungkook stood in front of the prison centre in China, trying to break out one of the prisoners; Taehyung. Of course no one in their right mind would let Agent 001 and Euphoria in, so they had to... Disguise.

Unfortunately Jungkook had chosen the disguises, so Byeol stood with a fake moustache, a beanie and oversized clothing that hid her figure. And the man himself? He wore a wig and shaved so clean he'd been looking at his legs all day and walked like a flamingo.

So, what had Taehyung done anyways?

He'd assassinated the presidents brother but in his defence he wanted justice for the people dying in the concentration camps. He'd took the first chance he got, it wasn't planned he just couldn't let go of such a perfect opportunity to take a life. Now of course that's a very high crime and he was arrested and thrown into China's most secure prison.

"Don't do anything that we didn't discuss," Jungkook whispered as we were scanned before entering. "I never do that," Byeol innocently spoke but had to lower her tone to match one of a man. "You always do that," Jungkook's voice accidentally dropped to his original making him cough and talk with a high pitch again.

"You have 2 minutes," they pushed us in as we met Taehyung tediously sitting behind a glass barrier. "So hi," they sat down, going to fool Taehyung for a bit as they assumed he wouldn't recognise him. "What do you want?" He coldly spoke, "to break you out of here," she replied. He looked up from his lap, they held eye contact for a split second before bursting into laughter. "That disguise is worse than last time," Taehyung insulted before calming down, "so what's the plan?" He asked.

"Well we have about 15, 14, 13 seconds till the people outside realise our ID's were fake, but it's ok because they'll be so distracted with us they won't notice your brother's coming in from the back and the other ones bringing the helicopter," B...

"Well we have about 15, 14, 13 seconds till the people outside realise our ID's were fake, but it's ok because they'll be so distracted with us they won't notice your brother's coming in from the back and the other ones bringing the helicopter," Byeol quickly explained, looking down at her watch while Jungkook changed into normal attire, taking off the irritating wig.