friends can break your heart too.

I gritted my teeth at his words, agitated yet speechless

I gritted my teeth at his words, agitated yet speechless. "Attempt to arrest me another day would you?" He said making me roll my eyes, "why? Busy today are you?" I asked sarcastically. "Of course, I have places to be, lives to ruin, lives to take," he winked, but I knew he wasn't joking.

"Well don't excite yourself, you aren't a priority of mine either," I said, turning around as we parted ways, I was in no mood to fight him. I made it to the cabin, the stench of alcohol immediately dancing up my nose.

"Ugh Taehyung you can't get- oh my god," I noticed the mess in the cabin along with the marks on his face. "You should see the other guy," he slurred his words while still in pain. I shook my head at his condition, taking away the bottle of wine and replacing it with some water. I cleaned up the place and looked for a first aid kit. There was no point in asking why him and JK fought, he was so drunk he was fighting the air.

While clearing up the area I noticed something was gone. The laptop. The laptop with the trigger words. Gone. I looked over at Tae who was clueless which made me realise something that made me scrunch my fists.

"Fucking Jeon Jungkook."

3rd person pov - what happened earlier:

"HYUNG! Long time no see," Jungkook peeked into the cabin, opening his arms wide for Taehyung but instead he was greeted with a firm punch to the face

"HYUNG! Long time no see," Jungkook peeked into the cabin, opening his arms wide for Taehyung but instead he was greeted with a firm punch to the face. "What was that for?" He groaned, holding his cheek in pain.

"For being an idiot," Taehyung spat, his breath making Jungkook take a step back, "are you drunk? Gosh who broke your heart to be drinking this early?" He said earning a laugh from his older. "You did, you broke your older brothers heart," Taehyung sadly patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"What are you talking about?"

"How could you? How could you be so stupid? Is killing that fun?"

"You don't think so?"

"NO I DON'T. We were mafias because we had no choice, because we were raised like that. Because we had families to feed and the only way to do that was with dirty money. But now? Things have changed, we have a choice, we can be good. I can use my brains to help, to save lives instead of take them. I don't have to worry about my mother being ashamed of what I do, she can be proud that I'm her son, I'm not going to let your stupidity ruin that for me." Taehyung vented, alcohol pushing his feelings out rendering Jungkook at a loss for words.