conceal.

"They're in the wrong order and in the wrong language but, they still have the words

"They're in the wrong order and in the wrong language but, they still have the words." I blinked my eyes, my breath pattern becoming irregular with the fear that overcame my body. The deadly thoughts that roamed inside the panic room that people call a mind were killing me. "But you said you got rid of everything-"

"I have to go," I grabbed my purse, cutting off Jimin as I stormed out the room. The flashbacks of what happened to me, of the things they did to me that will torment me forever. I firmly slapped my hand onto the nearest tree, feeling dizzy, like I couldn't breathe yet all that was around me was air. I was having a panic attack.

"Kim Byeol? What a coincidence," I heard a voice behind me making me try my best to stand tall again, to not look weak. Because that's what I was taught, to never show what the heart feels. Yet I loved. It wasn't hard to mask the panic attack, makes you think, how much am I capable of hiding?

"Vin?" I rolled my eyes and tried to get away from him, I wasn't stable, last thing I needed was an even more unstable addict to talk to me.

"Stop," he called out even though I was obviously trying to avoid him. Suddenly my wrist was harshly grabbed, he yanked me backwards while glaring, "I said stop." He was holding my hand so tight it was definitely going to leave a bruise. "You have a millisecond to take your hands off of me,"

"Or what?"

"Or I'll slice them off, cleanly cut, put them in a shredder and cook them, add seasoning of course. You wouldn't even know if you were eating your own limb for dinner," I spoke in a monotone, and such a straight face he had to have known I wasn't joking. "Oops sorry! I'm on something, can't control the strength," he laughed like a lunatic. "So what do you want?" I questioned him, "other than a beating from the agent herself?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to know if the CIS are working on Shadow, the entire mafia world are shaking in their boots at their return," Vin spoke. "Are you familiar with them?" I asked, "yeah I met one of the members the other day, they were friends with my father so I'm not under any threat. But my allies are a little shaken," he replied.