[9]

Jungkook POV

I was more than just speechless when she walked out, she really is drop dead fucking gorgeous. "You want me to ride a motorbike, with this on?" She asked, raising her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Sorry sexy, we're already late, we can't be stuck in traffic."

I replied, she took a deep breath and gave up, agreeing to ride it

I replied, she took a deep breath and gave up, agreeing to ride it. I handed her a gun.

"This is ONLY for emergency, if I have everything under control, you will not shoot. Understand?" I asked sternly.

"And where do you want me to hide it? Up my ass?" She spoke sarcastically, pointing down at her attire. "That'd be really uncomfortable, imagine you're in the middle of a fight and you need to reach up your ass to get the gun," I said jokingly before getting an idea.

"Lift your dress a bit."

"Excuse me?"

Instead of waiting for her, I moved up her dress a little myself. I took off my tie and wrapped it around her thigh, my cold fingers brushed past her warm skin, making her breath hitch, goosebumps raising. "Don't let me get you all hot and bothered love," I smiled to myself, looking up to get a glance of her slightly flushed face.

 "Don't let me get you all hot and bothered love," I smiled to myself, looking up to get a glance of her slightly flushed face

"And that's how you hide a gun while wearing a dress," I finished, letting her dress drop to cover it. She got on the bike, "drive calmly, I don't wanna have to hug you up and shit." She said, looking out into the distance. I got on and started the engine, she had pinched the edges of my leather jacket.

I smirked and purposely drove faster, making her be left with no choice but to hug me tightly.

"We're here, you can let go... if you want," I winked at her as she quickly removed her hands and got off. We walked towards the hall as I grabbed her hand.

"We're undercover, as a couple," I reminded her, she nodded and continued to walk in, head high as she oozed with confidence. I had almost forgotten she was a con artist who was an expert in this. You know, acting like someone she isn't.

We showed our invitation as the doors were opened. We walked in to see no one pay attention to us, just like I had expected. While Byeol was walking towards a table for us to sit at, a girl approached me.