[26]

Byeol POV -flashback to what actually happened that day-

"So which one is it Byeol?"

*BANG*

Both of us flinched at the sudden gunshot which came from neither of our guns. We looked to the side to see uncle Jeon standing there with his hands crossed.

"North or South, I know damn well pointing guns at each other isn't a very lover type thing to do," he raised his eyebrows like a father would do, catching his children acting like idiots.

"Uncle I can explain-"

"Dad I can explain-"

Me and Jungkook spoke in unison, exchanging awkward glances before putting our guns away.

"I'm not interest in the explanation, just kiss and make up kiddos, WHEN, I'm gone of course, I'd rather die than have to witness that," he sternly said, doing a dramatic shiver of disgust before walking away as quick as he could.

With him gone, me and Jungkook stood frozen, hands shaking with the atrocity that would've occurred if any one of our fingers slipped. Both of us would've lost the only things keeping us alive. As our eyes attached, our souls pulled on one another, pleading to become one. And we listened, letting our bodies do as they so desperately pleased to, connecting beautifully, allowing this eclipse to occur.

"I love you, I really fucking love you, I'm so infatuated in your existence that I'd prefer my own death than have to take your life

"I love you, I really fucking love you, I'm so infatuated in your existence that I'd prefer my own death than have to take your life. You make me want to fight for you, for myself. You are what I want and I will fight the entire universe to attain you," I spoke passionately, letting my feelings pour free.

"You're so mean," Jungkook smiled at my long confession, "how on earth am I supposed to beat the beauty you just spoke?" He chuckled, instead of just speaking he pulled me in for kiss, showing me his love instead. Our lips met intensely, it was long yearned for, and unlike before, this kiss was packed with the scent of love, making it more difficult to resist pulling away. His lips were soft like silken, my heart found home in them.

Time seemed to have paused, yet that feeling in my heart only intensified, beating the flutter of a million butterflies. Occasionally I'd half open my eyes to catch a glance of him, just to make sure this wasn't an image of my imagination. Our bodies pressed against each other, and at that moment, while we were completely lost in love, our heartbeats synced once. I know he felt it too.

Pulling away seemed impossible, our hearts resisted like waves with a strong current, each time we attempted to even think about pulling apart to catch a breath, we'd fall back down, drowning in love.

"Alright alright, we're going to miss our flight," I detached my lips from his breathlessly, immediately feeling like my other half had been stripped from me.