scars of the past.

I accepted my current fate, having no motivation to fight back

I accepted my current fate, having no motivation to fight back. A blindfold was thrown over my eyes, I had the ability to escape, but I didn't. I was just so... drained.

After a while the blindfold was yanked off, my eyes were exposed to a light too suddenly, making me cover them. "Oops, I'll dim the lights for you," I heard Jungkook clap, showing off the technology of the place. "How kind of you," I said sarcastically, noticing I was being held in a cell.

"It's nice isn't it? Perfect to hold someone like you, and it's right in front of my bed so I can keep an eye on you," Jungkook said. "What's the purpose of this? What is keeping me behind bars going to stop?"

"It stops me from being in the risk of getting arrested every other second. As you've told no one about me except my boys, with you here all will be well for me." He explained, sitting down in front of the jail walls that separated me and him. "Are you hungry?"

"I don't know what's on the menu?" I replied sarcastically, not so keen of the animal-like treatment. "Your favourite dish-"

"Zip it with the dirty jokes," I cut him off before he even finished, "I was going to say we're serving Biryani but ok," he responded confusedly. "I just- I just assumed you were referring to your dick," I was quite flustered at my own dirty mind.

"Oh c'mon Byeol

"Oh c'mon Byeol."

"That's for desert."

He chuckled making me roll my eyes before turning the other way to release a small smile. "So how long are you planning on keeping me hostage?" I asked. "Why, do you hate being with me that much?" He tilted his head.

"Well I can't say I'm particularly fond of spending all my days with the person who put my worth so low that he chose blood over me." I faked a smile, resting on the mattress they laid on the floor.

"Do you actually think that was the only reason? That I wanted blood?" He questioned, tone of disappointment as if he'd expected more from me. "If there truly is another reason for why you did what you did, enlighten me," I told him.

"On the day that my mother was murdered, the first thing I did was carry her lifeless body to the CIS. I begged them to help me find her killer. I sat in the chairman's office for 3 days straight covered in the dried up blood of my mother, with her body in my hands. I pleaded them, I don't plead anyone but I begged them. To help me put my mother's soul at a rest by finding her killer. But they watched, and ignored me as if I didn't exist. And I didn't leave by choice, they kicked us out, because my mother's body started to rot." Jungkook suddenly started going into detail about that day.