[5]

Jungkook POV

Unknown:
Euphoria, you know the length of a seed? If you don't you should find out. That's how close we are to finding you.

I kept getting threats from an unknown number, knowing it was one of the rats from the CIS I cursed loudly under my breath

We explained to Byeol how only their top agent could ever kill me. And how he was, just like me, unknown to the public. Nobody knew of how he looked like.

"Once I find him, I swear I'll kill him," my hands naturally scrunched into a fist, just thinking about him pissed me off.

"Him? You said nobody knows how they look like, so how are you so sure it's a man and not a woman?" She asked me. Her question pushed a silence to erupt, all of us froze for a second, exchanging small glances before finally breaking into laughter.

"How could a woman be that cruel? Have you even heard of the things Agent 001 has done?" Hoseok hyung chuckled.

"You think women can't be cruel? Have you even met me?" She asked.

"Well you're barely a woman so you don't count," I replied.

"Zip your mouth before I stitch your lips together," she glared up at me

"You got yourself a feisty one this time," Yoongi hyung uttered, while all of them smirked at the fact that I couldn't say anything back.

"This is the reason none of you guys can find Agent 001. All of you are to fixated on the fact that it can only be a man, which is why the CIS is so many steps ahead of you," she said.

"It isn't a fucking woman," Taehyung hyung finally spoke up, rolling his eyes at her stubborn behaviour.

"Have you even tried to confirm that? Where's your evidence?" She crossed her arms, confident we wouldn't have any. Taehyung slowly walked towards her, looking down at her intimidatingly.

"You want evidence?"

He suddenly picked her up aggressively, taking her towards our researching room.