childrens fight.

byeol pov

byeol pov.

We ordered a search team for people to collect the bodies of our agents that had been effected by the blast, adding them to the list of those we needed to hold a funeral for. I immediately asked for the erasing of the logo of Euphoria on my walls. I went up to the control room, watching the footage of one of Jungkook's men attaching the camera and spraying on his logo. After making a copy of it I deleted the footage.

This is my fight.

And only I shall fight it. I don't need the government trying to do my job for me, they can easily order a shooting on Jungkook and end him quickly but that's not what I want. I want a proper war, one I can enjoy. Euphoria Vs Agent 001. I would like to make that fight worth watching.

The phones at the organisation started blowing up, a bomb had just taken down an entire floor of a government building, of course the officials would want to know the details.

I swiped the call onto the big screen, showing the right hand man of the vice president, the one I would often have to answer to because the actual president was always busy

I swiped the call onto the big screen, showing the right hand man of the vice president, the one I would often have to answer to because the actual president was always busy. "WHAT IS GOING ON AGENT?"

My eardrums were almost blown off with his screaming as soon as the call was answered. "A minor accident sir, a weapon wasn't tested before being brought in, that's all. It won't happen again," I lied, watching everyone else look at me in confusion.

"Listen agent, remind yourself we have a huge party in a few days, our president is going to be there along with law organisations from all around the globe. These minor incidents make us look unprofessional. Nuclear weapons need to be sold to us goddamn it, if you can't handle a simple bomb how will we look fit to be sold a nuke? Keep this happening on the low, we'll cover it up and rebuild will only begin after the party. Don't you dare mess this up for us agent-"

"Byeol." I cut him off, making him pause and tilt his head.

"My name is Byeol, not agent,"

I corrected him with such a tone that he had to cough and straighten his posture. I intimidated him. "Uh- anyways, Miss Byeol, please just keep things under control, things cannot go wrong on Saturday," he spoke, quickly ending the call after. It was a huge function. Me being agent 001 was public now, so that got me a VIP invitation, along with the fact that I was in charge of the CIS. Jungkook fucking knew how important this event was and still decided to fuck things up.