revenge.

••••••••••••

••••••••••••

"What do you mean you don't know where she is?" Jungkook had finally awoken, he'd been drugged one too many times and the effect on him had started to lessen. He glared at his members who were driving as far as they possibly could get, the president had passed out in their car.

THE president of South Korea sat with the once most wanted man. What a time. "Taehyung returned to get her, they'll be fine," Hoseok tried to calm down his younger. "And Jaechan? Don't tell me you let him get away," Jungkook uttered in disbelief. "It was the president's life over catching him, we'll get him after, priorities are priorities," Yoongi told him.

"And what about my priority? What about Byeol? You left her for the president, when did you guys become such patriots? You don't even seem to care about her, she saved an entire country for god's sake

"And what about my priority? What about Byeol? You left her for the president, when did you guys become such patriots? You don't even seem to care about her, she saved an entire country for god's sake. You left her behind and not even a call to Taehyung to see if she's fine-"

"WE THOUGHT HER A SISTER. But for your sake we even betrayed her, although that never meant for even a second our view on her changed. We care. You've only just awoken, do you know how hard the choice was? It's not about being patriots, it's about doing what she would've wanted us to do," Namjoon cut him off aggressively. All of them were on edge, the entire day had pushed their blood pressure levels through the roof.

"Byeol's selfless, of course she wouldn't want you to save her. Why didn't you put yourself in her shoes? Imagine for a second what she would've done, you think she would've even hesitated to save you? She chose me over trigger words she searched her entire life, the trigger words that ruined her. HOW COULD YOU JUST. Ugh," Jungkook paused in his words, massaging his temples. His brothers were not the ones to lecture. He was.

He had began to have an argument with himself in his head, he was meant to win that fight. It was all his fault. As though he told himself. He turned around, looking outside the car, back at the Blue house. They were at quite a far distance from it, but it was still visible. He pictured Byeol happily exiting with Taehyung, he pictured both of them being completely fine. But right as his mind drifted to a positive direction,