[17]

Byeol POV

When my gun ran out of ammo I knew the only option was to fight with my bare hands, and that wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't gotten stabbed a couple days prior.

The bandage around my stomach was more than visible, they purposely attacked the sensitive area. Just when I thought everything was fine with only one person from that gang left standing, that man swung a powerful punch right to the wound.

"Fucking bitch," I cursed, clearly in a lot of pain since I could feel the stitches open up. He took that as an opportunity to grab me and strangle me on the floor, I tried to get Jungkook's attention who had his back facing me.

I watched him fight the other men not noticing me yet

I watched him fight the other men not noticing me yet. Maybe he didn't have the smartest brains, but when it came to fighting and taking action, he was definitely one the best I've ever seen.

After finishing up with the other man he was fighting, he finally turned around to see me. He shot the man dead and at last I could breathe.

"That was a cool line wasn't it," Jungkook chuckled, helping me off the floor. "Yeah yeah you were so cool," I reassured him sarcastically. We walked towards our poor car with a busted wheel.

"How far are we from the house?" I asked.

"Not that far, like, a 20 minute walk?" He estimated before we began the journey home. I treaded slowly because I knew the wound was full of blood due to being opened up again.

"Why are you limping?" Jungkook asked, finally noticing how slow I was walking. He looked down to see blood drip down my stomach since my jacket hadn't covered it very well. He stood in front of me and lowered himself.

"What are you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Get on my back, do it willingly or I'll force you on," he said, I hesitated before jumping onto his back.

I heard him groan so I quickly got off.

"I'm heavy, leave it," I cleared my throat, pretty embarrassed that me getting on his back gave him physical pain.