fight for vengeance.

"I didn't know what they were, I just knew that they had a huge price on them in the market-"

"In SHADOWS market. Jungkook please tell me you didn't sell that laptop to them," I naturally stood up in shock, gripping onto the cell wall before falling onto my knees. "You did..." I face palmed with a million thoughts pacing through my head at once.

"You really are the worst person," I started chuckling, that's how astounded I was, I was in disbelief of how horrible my luck was. "You have a gift in making people despise you, just when I thought no he's not THAT bad, you made me hate you more bit by bit every day-"

"YOU DON'T HATE ME!"

"NEITHER DO YOU!"

"You don't think I notice your eyes wander down to my lips every other second? You think I can't practically hear your thoughts screaming they want me? I see the love in your eyes, so stop acting like you hate me. Because you don't," I spat.

"I'm trying. I won't kill someone I love, I'm going to make myself hate every inch of the body that I kissed every night," he said.

"Fine," I slowly lifted my eyes from the floor, meeting his with a glare.

"Unlove me, I dare you

"Unlove me, I dare you."

Silence.

He had been left speechless for the first time ever, it was the first time he was challenged to do such a thing. First time he didn't wish to accept a challenge.

"I'm not all an idiot you know. I didn't sell Shadow what they wanted just for money, only a fool would give them what they were eager for without knowing what they'd get in return." He began, "what did you get in return your highness? Weapons? Drugs?" I rolled my eyes, still in disbelief of his actions.

"Their location."

My heart immediately jumped in excitement. The name Shadow came from how they would excel in doing the most absurd illegal stuff and never being caught, they'd be a Shadow. You know they're there but you can never catch them. Finding their location was the same as attempting to find the sun during the night. Impossible.