[21]

Byeol POV - present

Jungkook's mouth dropped open as I finished summarising him the story.

"THAT MEANS YOU- killed the president's son, that's like a huge fucking deal," he whispered.

"I figured you should know that I'm a disgusting person, a bad person you shouldn't trust," I replied, looking down

"You're not a bad person, and I already trust you, I know you," he smiled, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"No you don't Jungkook, you don't know me," I told him, literally on the verge of tears because of how guilty I felt.

"Excuse me, the time slot you payed to be here for is over," a staff member walked in to inform us. We changed into clothes suitable for sleeping from our suitcases before walking out.

What I changed into:

We found a place in the forest where others were also setting up tents, we put ours next to theirs

We found a place in the forest where others were also setting up tents, we put ours next to theirs. Better to blend in than stand out. We finally went inside the tent and it was a lot, smaller, than we expected it to be.

We still managed to lay down just, closer. We carefully took out the contacts from our eyes, while taking off the makeup on our faces with wipes.

"How can you still believe in love, when your experience with it ended so, tragically?" Jungkook questioned, facing me. "Because, in this pathetic life of mine, love acts as hope. If I ceased to believe in love, why would I want to live?" I responded.

"I agree," Jungkook spoke.

"I thought you-"

"I thought so too, but you, gosh. What have you done to me?" He asked, taking me by surprise. "To change a view I've believed so strongly in, my entire life. How did you do it? How did you make me fall for you?" He confessed, staring deeply into my eyes. "Jungkook-"

"Just answer this, at this moment, do you still love me?" He cut me off, "I'm still under the effect of the drug-"

"Yes or no," he sternly stated.