2

[Chapter two]

"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only."
Victor Huge- Les Misérables

————

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the older, as he let go of the girl he was making out with. He sighed and grinned at her, placing one last peck on her overly painted lips and dismissing her with a wink. He then turned to his friend.

"Seriously?"

"You'd be late if I didn't come get you, and in case you don't know, you can totally fail for not going to class.", the raven haired shrugged and pointed at the ceiling as the bell rang.

"How do you always know the timing?", Hyunjin asked, swinging his backpack around his shoulder and following his best friend.

"I just do, I'm a genius."

"Keep dreaming."

The pair walked through the halls, ignoring the girls that almost drolled for them, as they made their way to the first class.

"Is the teacher late again?", Hyunjin whined as they spotted the rest of their group by the door, some other students that took that class sitting around as well. "I hate this."

"Morning! Hyunjin, Minho!"

The second rolled his eyes.

"You're awfully happy today, Changbin."

Chan chuckled, fist bumping the new arrivals as Hyunjin leaned his body agains the wall as well.

"Him and Felix had a two second conversation today."

The shorter of them couldn't hide his excitement, jumping a bit and making some of his fangirls awe from the other side of the hallway, not hearing the conversation that was going on.

"He knew my name!"

"It's in your uniform, you idiot.", Minho chuckled at his frown.

"I hate you all."

"Changbin, sweetie, you have a bunch of girls and boys lining up to fuck you and you still crush on a guy that literally does not care about your popularity.", Hyunjin leaned to him, hands on his shoulder and eyes widened, as if he was telling him the most important thing ever. "What is wrong with your bissexual ass? You have all the options. You chose the only guy in this school who doesn't not give two shits about you."

"Plus, a taken guy.", Chan added, bursting into laughter with Minho the second Changbin dismissed him with his hand.

"That relationship is weird, I refuse to believe it's true."

"Believe me, mate, they're dating. I know both of them.", Chan grinned. "They're pretty clingy sometimes, and horny."

"Oh yes!", Hyunjin started laughing with him." I remember this one party when I got into the wrong room, some girl was waiting for me, but I ended up walking on them and good lord. Maybe it's better for you to be without him." He patted Changbin's shoulder. "You would not be able to take him."

"I hate you all."

Chan bent down, laughing.

"A-and do you remember-"

"Okay, enough. If this class isn't happening we should just go to the library get that book we need for literature before they all disappear, I'm not spending my money on a book and we only have three months to read it."