15

[Chapter fifteen]

"Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is this way that love begins, and in this way only."
Victor Hugo- Les Misérables

——➰——

Hyunjin sighed in relief as he entered the classroom, the girls that had been chasing him since he set foot in school grounds finally left behind in the middle of the crowds. He walked over to his group of friends, who sat next to a window, while a bunch of other students talked in small groups as well, while other made out shamelessly or slept like they were still in bed, drooling over their homework's.

"What's up?", he greeted them all, making a disgusted face as he looked at the older of them. "You look happy. I hate it."

Chan scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Thankyou Hyunjin, I love to hear that from you."

"Always Hyung, so, why are you all jumpy today?"

"I literally haven't moved since you got here.", he stared at the taller in disbelief as he threw himself at a chair tiredly.

"I can feel it from here, your mind is sending me positive messages and I hate it, what happened?"

"He got a boyfriend.", Minho pouted, " I can't threaten him with fucking him against a wall anymore."

Changbin chuckled as he scribbled down his homework, using Chan's sheet.

"He's all in love now and Minho lost his going, so prepare yourself, we are the next ones in line to suffer."

"You are, shorty, Hyunjin's straight, I would never fuck him against a wall."

The shorter narrowed his eyes.

"And you won't fuck me as well, cat guy, don't even think about it."

"I mean you are kind of hot-"

"Please, shut up, my head hurts."

"Okay, someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed. What is it?"

Hyunjin shrugged.

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"I asked a question first, answer for answer."

Hyunjin sighed and slided down further in the chair.

"I was up half of the night trying to write something."

"Something?" Changbin furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"Not important, just a letter."

Minho grinned and leaned closer to the taller.

"Is it that's stranger from the book?"

"Stranger?", Chan immediately sat up, smiling as Hyunjin whined.

"Minho Hyung!"

"He found an anonymous letter on that book we are reading and has been talking through it to someone." The latter smiled as the two other boys became interested. "That's why he has been going there so many times lately."

Chan chuckled.

"That's actually very romantic, people nowadays use their phones too much."

Changbin patted Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Who is she?"

"No idea, I don't even know if it's a she, it might be a boy, you never know."

Chan nodded.