36 (⚠️)

[Chapter Thirty Six]

Disclaimer: This chapter contains smut and it is not in any way crucial to the storyline so you can skip it if you feel uncomfortable.

————

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey."
Victor Hugo- Les Misérables

————

Seungmin woke up stressed, tensed, against Hyunjin, as he huffed in annoyance.

He hated insomnia.

His whole body was electric, even if his mind wanted to sleep more than anything. He moved around until he freed himself from Hyunjin's hold and tried to get out of the bed without the latter noticing, and failing.

"Seungmin?"

He cursed under his breath, moving closer to him again, sitting down.

"Sorry, didn't want to wake you up."

"Isssokayyy ", the taller dragged his words, lazily smiling and lifting a hand to caress Seungmin's almost gone bruises. It had been weeks, weeks since they had lived that life that wasn't quite decided yet. Seungmin was still at his place, his dad no longer was allowed to be with him and a trial would be held because of the situation in a few months, something they both chose to ignore for now. "Can't sleep?"

"No. I need a distraction, I have too much energy for 4am."

Hyunjin rubbed his eyes, sitting up.

"Distraction?", the shorter nodded and HyunJin grinned. "Say no more."

"Hyunj-"

Seungmin felt in heaven as usual when Hyunjin kissed him, their soft lips against each other in a slow dance that stopped the world. They had been careful so far, Hyunjin not quite sure if he wanted to tell his parents before he officially had Seungmin, but they had almost been caught quite a few times, since there was no way they could stop once they started. That's exactly why Seungmin, in his energy drunkness, got up as they parted the kiss and moved to lock the door. He turned to see Hyunjin with a lifted eyebrow.

"Locked?"

Seungmin nodded, biting his lip and slowly walking towards him. Hyunjin leaned his back against the wall and Seungmin sat in his lap, right on top of his covered member, not even tryin to hide his intentions. Hyunjin gasped at the pressure and cupped his ass, feeling Seungmin's breath on his neck. It was that half tension half calm moment they knew they would always share before anything happened, as if they were trying to understand if they really wanted it at that moment, or simply slowly letting each other get used to the situation.

Seungmin whimpered and kissed Hyunjin's neck, feeling the taller's hand move to his waist, as if it was the first time they were there, finding the path troubled and hard, breathing heavy and gloomy eyes while the moon spied on them through the half closed window.

"Seung...", Hyunjin lowly moaned as the younger started moving on his lap, not able to hold back anymore. He threw his head back and Seungmin sucked in his neck, clearly dominating him from the beginning.

Not that Hyunjin minded.

Their first time had been weeks ago as well, and Hyunjin had topped at the time, carefully and scared, as if Seungmin was made of glass.

They had liked it, obviously, but then, they tried the other way and it all fit just right.... in all the ways and meanings possible. The shorter made Hyunjin go to heaven and come back every single time and there was nothing he had ever wanted more than that, at the moment.

Seungmin finally moved to kiss him, pulling him close by his neck and depending the kiss almost immediately, rubbing their body's together stronger, faster, slipping a hand under the pijamas to feel his abs as he forcefully shoved his tongue inside Hyunjin's mouth, who hummed in pleasure.

"Babe...", he pleaded as the shorter ripped his clothes away from him, pulling his legs to make him fall lying on the bed.

"What?"

"P-please...", Seungmin tugged his hair and leaned over him, palming his dick over his boxers. The older let out a frustrated whine and covered his mouth next, hoping his parents wouldn't wake up.

"Please what?"

Seungmin pressed his hand shoved the waistband, slipping his hand inside after spitting on it, not even stopping to grab the lube yet.

Hyunjin tensed and arched his back as he felt the finger pressure his entrance, his mouth opened and hands tugging the sheets.

"P-please fuck me, Min."

Seungmin kissed him, letting his finger tease him for a while longer, before taking the taller's boxers off. He made him sit on his lap, completely naked and finally reached for the lube, letting his hand caress the older's hole again.

He kissed the taller sweetly as he entered him with his first finger, muffling his gasps and whimpers between their mouths. After he sank down on the finger, trying to move up and down on it, Seungmin pulled him close and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Now, baby, you're going to ride my fingers, and then me.", Seungmin grinned at the clutching walls around his digit, knowing how much the taller loved that dirty talk. "And you are not going to make a sound, we wouldn't want to wake up your parents, right babyboy?" Hyunjin gasped, nodding, unable to talk. "That's my good boy."

Hyunjin ascended to heaven again.

——➰——

Muahhahaha not quite yet but get your Holly water besties.

I almost forgot today again...

Also I'm kinda panicking cs I just reached chapter 20 of At your service and I'll have to start publishing it in 5 days so I need to write 20 chapters in 5 days to finish it 🥲 anygays

Alexa play So What by Loona.

Come at me orbits.