21

[Chapter Twenty One]

"So long as there shall exist, by reason of law and custom, a social condemnation which, in the midst of civilization, artificially creates a hell on earth, and complicates with human fatality a destiny that is divine"
Victor Hugo- Les Misérables

————

Seungmin hated parties, with all his life. But his friends were nice, and promised he would have fun, so he still went.

Was it a mistake? Yes.

Was it being as bad as he thought?

No.

Sure there was too much noise and too much eyes on him as he moved in Hyunjin's clothes, black ripped jeans and some chains attacked, black boots and a white shirt with a band name on top of a stripped black and white tight shirt. Sure there was too much alcohol in everyone's breaths, and sure there were too many people shamelessly eating each other faces in the two bed bedroom.

But Hyunjin was there.

The guys had been sipping on his drink next to him, both sitting next to the window as they stared at the giggling people playing truth or dare in the center.

"You think Minho will end up in someone else's room after this?", Hyunjin made his voice a bit low as the guy got challenged to kiss the third person of the night.

"Maybe, I don't know if he is on the mood, though.", they watched as Minho kissed the guy with a bored expression while the other almost melted.

After all, he was the Minho.

"Hyunjin, sweetie, can you come help us with something?"

Seungmin looked up to the see the girl and almost rolled his eyes in front of her.

"Sure, I'll be right back.", he smiled at Seungmin and left with the girl to her group of friends, while the younger buried his face in his hands.

He wasn't coming back, he knew it.

The taller let the girl guide him to her friend, who immediately threw herself at him, tipsy already. Hyunjin caught her by her waist as she tiptoed, kissing his neck and muttering things he couldn't understand.

"She's been talking about you this whole time. ", her friend smiled, drunk as well, as Hyunjin's eyes widened. He felt the girl's lips suck in his neck and suddenly felt disgusted, pushing her and whipping his neck, praying it wouldn't create any mark.

"What do you think you're doing?", they both laughed and Hyunjin rolled his eyes, turning to go away as he realized they wouldn't even remember anything tomorrow.

His heart dropped as he looked around, not seeing Seungmin anywhere.

"Jisung?", he tapped the guy that was dancing alone in the middle of the room, at the low music coming from someone's phone. "Where's Seungmin?"

The shorter shrugged.

"He left like, just now."

Hyunjin turned to go away, opening the door and running outside, with Changbin right behind him.

"Where the hell is that guy going?", he asked to himself, by the door, shaking his head at his friend and trying to back back inside.

Key word.

Trying.

Felix got a hold of his arm and closed the door of the very room the party was going on at, pulling and pressing his against it with a smile on his face.