37 (⚠️)

[Chapter Thirty Seven]

( this chapter is still not needed for the story like, just a continuation of the smut)

————

"There are people who observe the rules of honor as we do the stars, from a very long way off."
Victor Hugo- Les Misérables

——➰——

Hyunjin had to use all of his strengh to keep quiet while Seungmin added more fingers, riding them slower than he usually would just so he didn't get overwhelmed and lost countrol, they really couldn't have his parents waking up to his moaning like crazy.

"God, Seung-", he gasped as the older took his digits off, making him leave his lap. He started taking his clothes off slowly, but Hyunjin got impatient, just like the shorter wanted, and groaned, kneeling on the bed and pulling his shorts down as the shirt flew away. "Off, off, off..." the guy pleaded, desperate.

"Calm, baby-"

"Calm my ass, fuck me.", Hyunjin pulled his shorts down to his thighs without even taking them fully off and pushed him down, immediately hovering over him and moving against his dick, making Seungmin whine at the sudden contact. Their members finding each other as Seungmin got a handful of lube to spread it around them, not caring about anything else. Hyunjin's hips shot up and he slightly rushed Seungmin, who held his member up and let the taller sink it in with a sigh of relief and a choked moan as he went all the way.

"You okay?"

"Y-yes.", he moaned again, his voice not higher than a whisper. The gasps were harder to contain, but not that high so not a problem.

Seungmin pulled his hips down to make them connect all the way, gently pressing a kiss on his collarbone. The taller had his head shot back when Seungmin kissed his chin, wanting attention. Hyunjin bent down and kissed him as he started moving on his lap, up and down at a slow rhythm, making both of them go crazy but not wanting to do anything to fast.

They enjoyed every single moment they could.

Seungmin pulled Hyunjin by his neck and held his waist, thrusting up twice and making him fall against him.

"So weak.", he helped his hips continue the movement as the older's body trembled all over. "Are you already coming, pup?"

Hyunjin's eyes almost came out of it's orbits as he shook his head, the new nickname lingering in his mind. Seungmin cupped his ass and started guiding the movements, making him hug his neck and bury his face on his shoulder, legs shaking as they fucked slowly, small gasps and whimpers leaving his mouth as he simply felt the shorter completing him, as if they were always meant to be together. Feeling Seungmin inside of him was one of the best things in life, for Hyunjin, the way he filled him up in a lot of ways almost melted him, also in may ways.

"God if you k-keep this up we'll never come.", he whined, pressing himself deeper down.

"Then we stay like this the whole night.", Seungmin chuckled, kissing his nose as they came face to face.

"Seungmin...", Hyunjin pleaded, moving again, faster.

The shorter stopped him and rolled them, without ever leaving the other. He made sure Hyunjin had his legs wrapped around his shoulder and kissed his forehead, taking his hands and pressing them above his head, a teasing smile on his face.

"You asked for it, baby."

Hyunjin barely could contain his moans the next minutes, Seungmin thrusting into him fast and deep, not letting his prostate have a single moment of rest, savage kisses as they made love to each other, closer and closer to the edge.

Hyunjin carved his nails on the shorter's back, feeling the familiar heat in his stomach. The shorter had just felt go off his hands for the same reason, using his strengh to thrust deep and strong, rather than fast, the torturing Hyunjin until the very last stroke, as they came almost at the same time.

Hyunjin half moaned half cried as he reached his high, immediately feeling drained and his vision going away.

"Fuck, I hate you.", he was breathless, making the shorter laugh.

"Love you too."

——➰——

Who let me write smut? Like fr who the hell told me it was a good idea to write smut... I'm just questioning my existence pls I'm so gay what am I doing?

Anygays.

Alexa play Black Mamba by aespa.