Chapter 1

It was well past nine o'clock, my bedtime was three hours ago. My mouth was covered in chocolate from the chocolate chip cookies my mom had made after dinner. I love chocolate, I could eat it every day, for the rest of my life! My name is Thalia Damitra Galonos and I'm seven years old. I think my name sounds weird. Thalia. Thalia. Thalia. My middle names comes from my mom's dad, Damitra. Ew, that name is for boys, not girls like me.

" Thalia!" My mom called from my bedroom. As I scrub the dried up chocolate off my face and quickly brush my teeth, I skip over to my mom, who's on my bed with my favorite princess book in her hands. Cinderella.

" I'm all clean, see," I say opening my mouth super wide and showing my mom my wet hands. My mom laughed. My mom is the prettiest person on the earth. I love her green eyes and dark brown hair. Her hair reminds me of chocolate, delicious chocolate.

" You ready for story time?" My mom asked me. I jumped up and down excitingly, I think my sugar rush may be kicking in. " Come on jumpy," My mom said picking me up. I giggled as she kissed my check. I snuggled underneath my blush pink blanket and smiled at my mom. " You sure you don't want me to read you any other book?" My mom sighed. I nodded immediately, " I like the pictures in this book." My mom chuckled, " okay." I snuggled into my bed, the sheets were cold and soft, just the way I liked them.

" You ready?" My mom asked. I smiled, acknowledging that I was ready. My mom grinned at me, " okay." The windows in my room were slightly open, allowing the cold night breeze to infiltrate into my room. The moonlight seeped its way through the curtains, shadows danced along the walls. As my mom read on about how mean Cinderella's step-sisters were, I couldn't help but imagine how beautiful and perfect Cinderella looked in her wedding dress.

Flowers dotted everything, everyone was dressed up nice. Even Gus and Jaq were at the wedding, hidden away obviously from the humans.

As my mom read on and on, I wondered about what my wedding would look like. Would my dress be huge? Would it be tight against my body? Or would it flow out like a trumpet or mermaid dress? I don't care about how big or small my wedding dress is, as long as my wedding cakes is chocolate.

My eyes fluttered to stay open, Cinderella was my favorite book. I could read it every night and not get bored of it, I practically had it memorized.

My mom looked at my sleeping body and smiled. She sighed and kissed my forehead, I loved it when she did that.

" Good night my little princess," My mom whispered. Hearing what she said, I smiled and pulled my blankets up to my face. My mom stood up and stared at me before turning and walking towards the door. She set 'Cinderella' on my desk before leaving my bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Another night I dreamt of my perfect fairytale wedding with my handsome Prince Charming next to me. I can't wait until I get married, everything's going to be absolutely perfect.