Chapter 57: Antonio's POV

I walked down to lobby of the hotel, making sure no body with cameras, or my family, was near. I buttoned up my suit jacket and walked to the lounge area. My eyes immediately landed on a woman in a black jacket and red stilettos. My jaw clenched, I made my way up to her. " What the fuck do you want?" I asked sternly but quietly, making sure nobody around heared me. Evelina looked up at me and smiled, " I've missed you Antonio." I eyed the other people sitting around on couches and sofas before relooking back at Evelina. " What's this about?" Evelina stood up and took a step closer to me. " You look tired, how about we go back to my place and talk this through, huh?" I stared into her devilish blue eyes. " I'll fix up some food and we can drink and talk over work." It was nearing 1 am, I was tired, but the person I wanted to be with us alone in a bed. " We're staying here," I said. " The cafe is open 24/7." Evelina chuckled softly and fiddled with my tie. " How would you feel if paparazzi, and your family saw you with another beautiful woman?" My jaw clenched tighter, " I've seen better women." Evelina looked up at me, " you're talking about Thalia Galonos, I'm sure." I stared at Evelina, " we go to your hotel, and talk about and only work." Evelina tilted her head and looked at my tie, " work, food, and some wine." She eyed me with a small smile on her face, " but mostly work and wine."

We walked out of the hotel, we hurried into a black van owned Evelina's dad. " Where's your hotel?" I asked as Evelina and I buckled in. " About a mile from this one," Evelina answered. " But don't worry, I'll keep you company." I looked at Evelina who smiled before looking out the window.

The car ran into several puddles as we drove through the city. I sat straight, staring at the back of the seat in front of me. The store lights of the malls glowed the murky sidewalks. All I could think about was Thalia and how alone she was in our cold and dark hotel room.

Within a few minutes, we pulled up to the hotel Evelina was staying at. Evelina and I got out, we were the ushered into the hotel and to the lobby. People at the cafe, checking into the hotel, and sitting down in the lounge looked at us, more me than Evelina. " Follow me," Evelina said. I looked at her and said sternly but calmly, " where's your room?" " Floor three, room 5B," Evelina responded innocently. I walked in front of her and took the lead, Evelina followed me to the elevator.

The hallway of Evelina's room was mostly quiet. Some rooms had music playing while some had people talking, or a tv playing a movie. We arrived at Evelina's room, I turned and looked at her. " Your card," I said patiently. Evelina took out her hotel room card while staring at me. I stared at Evelina as she handed me her card. I took the card and slid it through the card insert on the hotel door. I opened the door and stared into the darkness. Evelina walked in, setting her bag down on a small table next to the door. I stared down the hallway before turning and walking into the hotel room.

                                - - -
I sat at the table with a half empty bottle of wine in my hand. My eyes struggled to stay open, I felt numb and cold.

I needed her, I needed Thalia.

      ⛔️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⛔️

I raised the wine glass up to my mouth and drank the liquid. I sighed and tilted my head to the side, staring at the writings on the wine bottle. Two thin, warm arms touched my shoulders and slid down my chest. " It's getting late, how about you join me in bed?" I ignored Evelina's soothing voice and took another long sip of the wine. Evelina began kissing down my neck and around my ear. " Come to bed with me, you need sleep." I softly cleared my throat as I stood up. Evelina stepped back, I looked at her. Evelina walked up to me and gazed into my eyes as she took the almost empty wine glass from my numb hands. " Let's go to bed," Evelina sighed soothly. She took my hand in hers and turned around, I followed her into the bedroom. Closing the door, Evelina looked at me. The room was dark, except for the dim lighting of the outside store and street lights. Evelina walked up to me slowly, I looked down at her as her lips captured mine. Her hands wondered up to my suit jacket and slowly pulled it off. Within a blink of an eye, I found myself sitting on the bed with my back in the backboard. Evelina straddled me, her wavy curled hair accented her face. I was too drunk to realize that she had taken off her black trench coat and was now wearing a skimpy red lace bra and matching underwear. She traced her hands up my chest and began unbuttoning my dress shirt. Staring at Evelina, I could only picture Thalia. My heart ached for her, I never wanted her more than I did now. Without hesitation, I flipped Evelina over so I was hovering mere inches away from her face. All I could picture was Thalia and her beyond gorgeous face. Her stunning body resting underneath me, her beautiful eyes looking up into mine. I resumed unbutton my shirt, staring into what I thought was Thalia's eyes.

Tossing my shirt onto the ground, I bent down and pressed my lips hard against Evelina's, but the only person I was picturing right now was Thalia. I slid my hands down Evelina's legs, spread them apart, and pressed them deeper into the bed. Evelina slightly arched her back as I began kissing down her neck. Only having Thalia on my mind, I flipped Evelina over and unclipped her bra. I began kissing down her neck, all the way to the middle of her spine. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I slightly pulled Evelina's head back. I trailed kisses from her temple, all the way down to her side. Evelina's eyes closed, my eyes averted to her underwear. I slowly trailed my fingers from Evelina's sides, and down to the top of her underwear. Sliding it down Evelina's legs, I  tossed her underwear into the darkness. Eyeing the night stand by the bed, I bent down and opened the drawer. A package of condoms was the only thing in the drawer. I took one out and looked back at Evelina, but I only saw Thalia laying on her stomach, with the side of her face against the pillow, her beautiful bare body in front of me. I unbuttoned my pants and dropped them on the ground, same with my boxers. I looked down at Evelina's back upper thigh area, but saw Thalia's perfect legs. I put on the condom and trailed my fingers towards Evelina's entrance.

Remember Thalia's eyes as she stared into mine. Touching her soft bare back, kissing her from her neck, down her chest, and ending in the the middle of her stomach. Making he arch her back when I hit her spot, knowing she was on the verge of her climate just by the sounds coming from her mouth. Staring down at Evelina, all I could see was Thalia.

No matter who was underneath me, all I could see was Thalia.

I spread Evelina's legs further more apart and inserted myself into her. A soft moan exited Evelina's mouth as I pushed further and deeper into her. Gasping softly and smiling, Evelina clenched onto the bedsheets. The perfume Evelina was wearing reminded me of the one Thalia wore. It was sweet, but not too sweet. Thalia was always picky about the perfume she wore. Leaning forward and grabbing onto the headboard, I thrusted harder into Evelina. A hard, load moan exited from her mouth.

But all I heard was Thalia's soft and beautiful moans.

Pleasing Thalia was the only importance in my life when I was with her. Feeling her against me, around me. I never could get enough of her, her touch, her scent, her beautiful full eyes.

      ⛔️ END OF MATURE CONTENT ⛔️
I stood in the shower with my hands against the wall, the shower drenching my face with warm water. My drunk self stood numb and still as the water dripped down my body, drowning myself. I curled my fingers against the cold, wet wall in guilt as I come to the understandment of what I just did and of what just happened.  My eyes filled with tears as I choked on air. I clenched my jaw to the point where I could feel my teeth cracking. I had never hated myself more in my entire life than I did now. I had promised my life to one woman and one woman only. And now, I had just touched another woman, who I'd never imagined loving. Thalia lay in bed, alone, while I had sex with another woman. Tears mixed with hot water burned my eyes and face. I hadn't realized that I had tuned up the heat of water as I thought about deceiving Thalia. I looked at my hands, they were red. I looked at my chest and feet, red. I cried to the point where I physically and mentally couldn't breathe. I stood still in the hot, steaming shower, allowing the darkness to consume me.

Soooooo, how do you'll feel about all... that? Lmao, do you just feel bad for Antonio or not? I kinda feel like it wasn't really his fault because he was drunk, but then again he knew what would've happened at Evelina's place if he did drink. I don't know, let me know about your opinions in the comments.

                                 •••
How's the book so far? I know this chapter was kinda sudden, but I wanted to start the excitement already lmao. Please, comment, like, and vote!!💕